Horrible During Procedure and Horrible After! - Old Greenwich, CT

Promised an improvement in looks.. I had lost a...

Promised an improvement in looks.. I had lost a lot of weight and had some excess skin and fat around mid section

Stamford Plastic Surgeon

A year ago today i had my stomach and flanks done by Dr F... During the surgery where you are supposed to feel minimal pain i was writhing in disconfert. I looked horrible I have a handful of fat left on my flanks and when i went back for my follow ups. I had concerns for my numbness and the the pain. He said he would look into it and he never called/emailed me back. I had made many follow up appointments and he never even showed up or contacted me to tell me he would not be able to make it. I have called emailed and have given him a year to offer me some explanation or what my next step would be and he seemed i was upset that i would even be questioning his work hence why i think he neve followed up with me. I have pictures of the before and after of Dr F handy work. which i asked im if he wanted to put in his before and after book and i dont think it made it in!

Sue his tail, glad your second surgery went well
yes i will post this thursday at the 3 week mark but if you look at my last 3 pics that was at the two week mark for upper and lower abs and waist...
I actually went down more since a week ago will take pics this weekend . lumps will go away just massage them and wear your garment durng the day :))))
Wow Im so happy you are better and went to someone different for the touch up I would report him to the BBB and so on ...

Im glad all went well for you
Thanks
If you could post some pictures of you now, that would be great. I had my stomch, legs and arms done 2 weeks ago. The results are favourable in some spots and not so in others (lumps on stomach). Thanks!
sure did... Dr Foster never even called me back real piece of work

Oh, that's good to hear! Did you use a different doctor?

Those pictures were from a year ago and yes they have I redid the surgery last week and what a completely different experience. I literally was out of commission for a week in bed last time. This time I was was up and running after a few days without much discomfert

Hi ecmc41 -- I'm so sorry to hear about your bad experience. How are you doing now? Has the bruising subsided yet?