SmartXide Dot Laser Hoping It Was Worth It! - Oklahoma City, OK

I had this procedure done January 8th. I will post...

I had this procedure done January 8th. I will post pictures daily and keep you updated on my progress. Procedure was as I expected, numbing cream applied for 1.5 hours. I did not want any meds but I was told if I took them I could relax more and they could be more aggressive, so I was given a Halicon and a anti anxiety pill. The procedure was a little uncomfortable around mouth and nose area. I am red and swollen which is to be expected. I have had no pain or discomfort at all. Keeping face moistured at all times during the day. Following all instructions. Can't wait to see what the results will be. I look pretty hideous right now but I am hoping in a few days I will be happy with the results.
I have been talking to my PS about the Dot. The area around my chin and mouth are similar to the way yours looked before your procedure. Please let me know how you feel about that area as time goes on. My procedure will be $2400, so my expectation is huge.
I will go in next week for the 1 month follow up. The most improvement I see is around my eyes. I do not see a lot of improvement around my mouth. I have been told though that it will take 6 months to see the full results, since this prodecure regenerates your skin. I will try to get some photos up today of my current appearance. My procedure was reg $2500 but they ran a speical for 1/2 off. You may look into someone in your area that is doing a special. I was told by my PS (he does not do these procedures) that someone that has done a lot of them should know what they are doing.
Thank you so much. I do not know what to do, my PS says I will be happy with the results but I have not come across anyone who really feels it was worth it. I am also getting a facelift but realize the area around my mouth is my biggest concern, and am concerned about the extra $$$ and no results.

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

Day 20

Day 20

Before procedure and 20 days after

As far as wrinkles go, mine did not improve. It has been 10 months. By now I should see improvement if there was going to be any. The way I see it, I got a second degree burn for nothing.
I am in day 3 of the CO2 Laser. My face is still swollen, red and very itchy. I have a lot of thread marks which are making me nervous.
They will go away or at least mine did, I had them tho for about a month. I never had the itching...Good luck...
Rejuvena

Everyone seemed very informative, kind and caring. As far as my results time will tell.