So Happy I Did It - Oklahoma City, OK

This was actually kind of on a whim. I wanted a...

This was actually kind of on a whim. I wanted a better nose but I wasn't dying for it. Dr. Wayne was my 1st choice and I'm happy I chose him. He's very attentive and a perfectionist. The procedure was a bit painful on day 1 but after that I was fine. My face swelled a ton but 3 weeks post op I am so happy!

4 weeks post op

My bruising is finally gone! Yay. The scare from my open rhinoplasty is barely noticeable now. However I believe I still have a lot of swelling. I like the shape of my nose but it seems big, kind of wide and dominant on my face. Hopefully it thins out some

5weeks

My nose is doing great. Swelling is down and I love the shape and thinness. I couldn't be happier. It's getting stronger too I notice now when I bump my nose it doesn't hurt at all. I do now have lots of peeling dead skin around area from healing.
Oklahoma City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Wayne is excellent. I chose him out of drs from everywhere. I was more than willing to travel but was lucky to have him in same city. He is a perfectionist and I 100% trusted his judgement and work. He took great care of me and came to his office Xmas eve to do post op work. He never rushes and is just fabulous. I will continue to see dr Wayne to keep my youthful face :) you can go see other drs for less in OKC but you would be a fool. He is a face expert in my mind and you shouldn't trust just anyone with your face. See the best. Dr Wayne ! There was a mix up at front desk with payment which was handled promptly and corrected. So still great experience.