So Happy I Did It - Oklahoma City, OK

This was actually kind of on a whim. I wanted a...

This was actually kind of on a whim. I wanted a better nose but I wasn't dying for it. Dr. Wayne was my 1st choice and I'm happy I chose him. He's very attentive and a perfectionist. The procedure was a bit painful on day 1 but after that I was fine. My face swelled a ton but 3 weeks post op I am so happy!

4 weeks post op

My bruising is finally gone! Yay. The scare from my open rhinoplasty is barely noticeable now. However I believe I still have a lot of swelling. I like the shape of my nose but it seems big, kind of wide and dominant on my face. Hopefully it thins out some

5weeks

My nose is doing great. Swelling is down and I love the shape and thinness. I couldn't be happier. It's getting stronger too I notice now when I bump my nose it doesn't hurt at all. I do now have lots of peeling dead skin around area from healing.
Oklahoma City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Wayne is excellent. I chose him out of drs from everywhere. I was more than willing to travel but was lucky to have him in same city. He is a perfectionist and I 100% trusted his judgement and work. He took great care of me and came to his office Xmas eve to do post op work. He never rushes and is just fabulous. I will continue to see dr Wayne to keep my youthful face :) you can go see other drs for less in OKC but you would be a fool. He is a face expert in my mind and you shouldn't trust just anyone with your face. See the best. Dr Wayne ! There was a mix up at front desk with payment which was handled promptly and corrected. So still great experience.

You are GORGEOUS. Before, and after! What a pretty smile! And nose, of course :)
Wow! You are beautiful either way, I mean that. I can also see why you're soha with your new nose!
Thanks for coming back and adding your photos! I think your nose looks great. Nice result. How long was it after surgery until you were back to your normal routine?
I had surgery dec 23rd and I actually went out for New Year's Eve. I was really bruised but covered it pretty well. I would say after the first week I was able to do most everything I was doing before then at 2 weeks with concealer I felt ok around people and out in public. It was 4 weeks before I could go out and honestly feel beautiful and my bruises were gone. However I am a person who swells and bruises a lot and my dr told me prior to surgery he expected this so I think other people may heal better than I did but for those who bruise easy and have dark undereye circles normally this is what they should expect.
Thanks for your kind words. At 4 weeks you are still pretty swollen, it will take 3 to 6 months get close to your final size. Everybody swells differently after a rhinoplasty. You look like you are right on track.
I have a follow up appt at your office this Friday. If I wanted to do some fillers can I do it at that time or do I need to schedule a separate appt for that?
Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the rhinoplasty community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the rhinoplasty community.