Perlane to Get Defined Full Cheeks! Love - Oklahoma City, OK

Ok so I chose to see my preferred plastic surgeon...

Ok so I chose to see my preferred plastic surgeon Dr Wayne to have perlane put in my cheeks to fill out lost volume and to add a little extra :)
I was extremely nervous and the staff is beyond nice. They make you feel so comfortable and welcome. First I had a topical numbing to my face and then the dr used a needle to numb the rest of the area and that didn't hurt like at all and honestly I barely felt anything when he was injecting the perlane. He takes his time and perfects the area he's injecting. Overall it took an hour tops and that includes my sitting with topical on my face. Day 1 my cheeks were a little red but with makeup you can't tell and they look perfect I couldn't be happier. I had 2 vials or perlane. Honestly I was happy with 1 vial but chose to do a second for a really defined high cheekbone look. So happy I did it and will continue to have my cheeks done with perlane which will last a full year! Here's a pic from a week prior side by side with my pic from 3 hours after! Picture speaks for itself.
Looks fabulous. I am a little nervous about having the perlane under the eyes. The cheeks is not worrying me just the under eyes. Any tips would be great. Thank u
Wow your results look great!  So did you have both vials injected on the same day, or did you go back and get the second vial at a different appointment?
Thank you. I did them in the same day. He offered me the option to let it heal and come back for 2nd in a week or so but I was confident that I would like 2. It actually was 1 and 3/4 and he saved the extra if I need and touch ups or anything. But it's been 4 days the swelling is gone. I had no bruising and I love my cheeks!
Oklahoma City Facial Plastic Surgeon

My dr is honest and the best in this field (my opinion) he will not oversell you. He talked me out of doing something's in fact. He takes his time, he makes sure your comfortable and pain free. You really couldn't ask for better! He's an excellent dr, and a very nice person I had no wait in the office, the women who work there are so sweet. Very nice, and make you feel so comfortable.