"64" Year Old That Didn't Want to Look Her Age!! - Oklahoma City

I had visited a couple of surgeons in town before...

I had visited a couple of surgeons in town before my appointment with Dr. Lori Hansen. Once I met her, I knew she was the surgeon for me. I scheduled my procedures that very day! She not only is an amazingly skilled surgeon, she is one of the MOST compassionate Drs. I have ever met. She is a beautiful woman, but more important is her inner beauty. I am only 6 days post op, but I know I will love the results! I'll post before and after pictures at one month ---- when I am less swollen. I will send all my friends and family to her. She also has the most amazing staff! They all are kind, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable!

Hi, Glad you think things went well.. Hope you do post some photos. So many people recently write reviews of procedures they had done and never post photos or post photos that in all honesty are hard to tell what exactly they had done, but give the doctor 5 stars for every category. Quite frankly I believe people are starting to become skeptical of some of the reviews. This is not saying of course that this applies to you, but it gets to be discouraging after awhile wondering if the review is completely legitimate.
Looking forward to seeing photos.
Thank you for sharing on RealSelf! What has your recovery from your Facelift been like? Any major hiccups?

Pictures

4 weeks post op --- VERY PLEASED!
The last thing I wanted was the lift --- and eyes that someone knew immediately that I had plastic surgery! Instead, people say "you look wonderful --- what's different? Love it!

Congrats on your beautiful results. Enjoy your 3 day weekend,
I am absolutely thrilled with my results. What I love is people say "what is different --- is it your hair --- I DID NOT want people to look at me and know immediately that I had plastics surgery --- like some people experience! No more saggy eyes, jowls or neck --- I PRAISE my surgeon!! Thanks!
I have read some reviews that were not so successful and still needed fillers,so it's nice to hear you are Happy! :) You never want anyone to notice you had work done,if they can,it wasn't a good job. Happy Saturday!
Oklahoma City Facial Plastic Surgeon