Damon Braces - Oklahoma City, OK

1st day of Damon Braces.....doesn't really hurt...

1st day of Damon Braces.....doesn't really hurt much....a little hard to chew at 1st but barely any pain! Expected treatment time is 18 months, not excited about that but ready for the outcome! I mostly just have spacing and a slight overbite! I had braces as a kid so this is round 2 and the last! :)

Hello and welcome to the Damon community!  Your teeth look so good already, I'm surprised it's going to be 18 whole months!  Is it mostly the overbite?  I can't even see an overbite, though overjets are generally hidden from the front.  You have that tiny little diastema there.  You're going to have a fantastic result!  I'd love to see a profile shot to see if we can see the overbite or overjet.  My husband did Damon braces some years ago for severe crowding and v-shaped arches.  He'd been told he required surgical arch expansion and jaw surgery, but he had a great result with Damon in 18 months.  I think you'll be done early :D.

I look forward to following your progress!  Have you met any of our other Damon community members?

Day 2 After 2 Appointment

They changed my wire and put rubber bands on my top 4 and bottom 4 for spacing and also still wearing rubber bands

My daughter just started Damon a couple of weeks ago and loves it, except the flossing :D.  So is this the first wire change--at 2 months?
Farrow Orthodontics