43 days out

So, I hit the age of 11..I paid attention to my...

So, I hit the age of 11..I paid attention to my mums boobs and though *im screwed*
I am her complete double, I knew I had to start saving to get me some twins.
Im going to be turning 26 on February 1st and IT IS TIME my friends.

Over the years I have lost and gained weight. I have always been slim, BUT, when I moved from England to Texas 7 years ago I slowly became big like Texas. I shot up from 98lbs to around 178lbs and I lost it again with in 7 months...and lost the ta-tas..( I went from a 34b to a 36e and im now weighing in at 113)

Growing up I danced at least 5 days a weeks, for multiple hours a day and from the age of 14 I have been wrestling and over the last 4 1/2 years i have been professionally wrestling. Its going to be extremely hard not to be active (my surgeon told me 6-10 weeks.)

ALTHOUGH I did decide on saline during the consult...im torn again..
I wrestle, my concern was if the implant was to bust open id rather have saline in my body and not a silicone leak, BUT silicone is more resistant... I just don't know what to do.

Heres the thing....Im about to turn 26 and im so afraid to tell my mum!
Im her twin, I look exactly like she did when she was 25.. shes very proud of that and very proud of how I look..I got juvederm in my lips one time and she flipped out and was sad...what the hell will she do when I break this news?

Ive researched and looked into a BA for so long and its so close..now here come the nerves!!

So now I'm becoming obsessed with boobs. I kinda...

So now I'm becoming obsessed with boobs.
I kinda was before, but now I'm having frequent dreams, I'm doing daily activities and thinking 'hmm wonder what this will be like with boobs.'

I'm constantly on this website, reading, comparing notes, writing lists of things I need to do/buy before the big day..

Last but not least I'm freaking out about having to quit smoking.. Dr Jones would like me stop at least 2weeks before the surgery and to continue without for 2 week after surgery... ONE MONTH!! I know I can do it, I have to do it.. But oh man!! I'm a bartender, smoking is how I deal with all of the fucktards that come into my bar.

Any advice on how to deal with that? I don't want to get fired for hitting a customer.

Ok so... I've made my final decision, silicone it is!!

Ok so... I've made my final decision, silicone it is!!

29 days to go... HOLY SHIT! Still haven't...

29 days to go... HOLY SHIT!

Still haven't told the parents :(

After having a friend fighting for his life, my dog passing away and my birthday (all in one week) I'm a little distracted.

I feel like there's so much to do before the big day

Ok so were cutting it down to wire... I need to...

Ok so were cutting it down to wire...
I need to quit smoking on Tuesday, I'm scheduled for march 5th.
My boyfriend lives in OKC so he's going to come to Dallas the weekend beginning march 1st to pick me up and get me up there.
My brother has offered to watch my dog, such a relief as I was worried about walking her once my boyfriends days off ended.
I'm taking ten days off work, the first 6 days my boyfriend will b looking after me, the following 4 I guess I'll b laying around his apt. I'm a bartender so I wanted to make sure I recovered fully before going back to work being as it is extremely physical.
I still haven't told my mum about the surgery, I figure ill do it the day before. No turning back and all of that good stuff.

I bought two bras from Walmart a while back, front closure, think they're fruit of the loom. I wanted to get a couple more incase they don't work out. Any suggestions. I've heard a lot of people mention the danskin foam zip front from Walmart too.
It's confusing me on what size I would need to get too. I think I'm a 36c (although my bras don't fit) I'm looking to get 500cc. So with that being said plus swelling I'm just confused on sizes

Hey guys! So I went boob shopping the other...

Hey guys!
So I went boob shopping the other day!!
Got a wedge/arm pillow, some vitamin C supplements, more p/o bras, digestive healthy teas, milk of magnesia, and then some good foods for leading up to booby day.

I went on amazon when I got home an found a GREAT deal on bromelain supplements, $3.19!! And they're vegetarian and vegan friendly!! :)

When I was out I also bought bio oil. My friend swore by it duing her pre as post op journey. She's prone to stretch marks (as am I) and she had a fabulous result and no stretch marks in sight. I've included a picture!!!

9 days and 15 hours!!!!

P.s day 5 of no smoking... Do you realise how hard it is when you're a bartender? Lol

Fuckity fuck!! Its coming down to the wire now...

Fuckity fuck!!
Its coming down to the wire now ladies!!
I paid for my twins today..Just waiting on Tuesday to roll around!
I suppose I need to pack still (I live in Dallas, and im getting them done in OKC)
Tell you what, having to work 11 days straight before surgery sucks!! I have no time to pack, organize and get errands done before I leave dallas for 2 weeks!

I understand that im supposed to be excited and even nervous. To be honest, I don't feel either emotion. Instead, I feel sad. Never did I consider that emotion. I guess at the end of the day, I love being able to say 'im all natural.' I love my body (sorry if that sounds vain, but I work hard for it) im just tired, tired of the girls not being there! They've been a B cup a C cup a D cup and even an E cup..and now I got nothing.. If I had absolutely nothing, no breast tissue, nada, Id love that, I like how a flat chest looks. However I have that awkward inbetween stage. I haven't worn a bra in almost 3 months, just a bandeau.
Eurgh im sad that I don't get to say im all natural, how dya like them apples haha! ahhh #Firstworldproblems!

I guess I should put my stats 26 years...

I guess I should put my stats

26 years old
ZERO kids
5'5 tall
113lbs
34AA (That's the most common result I got when I plugged my measurements into different size calculators)

(29in rib cage, 33in full bust, 32in above bust)

... I have my meds, my happy ass is sat at my...

... I have my meds, my happy ass is sat at my boyfriends in Oklahoma City and I'm just waiting.
I have everything ready to go. Absolutely stuffed, I made us shepherds pie ;)
So, I tol my mum today, explained how I feel etc and she supports me. Obviously she's worried, (she's a nurse so now the medical worries are surfacing.)
Ahhhh relief.

Oh and I'm drinking my body weight in water!!

All done!! Alright, surgery was at 7:45am. What...

All done!!

Alright, surgery was at 7:45am. What a breeze! Was on my way home at 9:50am.
The staff were awesome, I couldn't have been happier with them.
I would recommend anyone to go to Dr Justin Jones, he is fabulous.

So far, no bruising, no grogginess. And really no pain. He's AWESOME! Just feels like somebody punched me in the sternum.

We went with 450cc mentor memory gel high profile.

So far so good.

Ok ladies... So, my doctor is amazing. Stil NO...

Ok ladies...
So, my doctor is amazing.
Stil NO pain! I feel extra weight but nothing nuts. I've been walking around, alert, been absolutely normal. Didn't nap at all yesterday as I wanted to have a decent sleeping pattern. Didn't take any pain pills until I went to bed at 1am (wasn't sure what to expect during the night.) I slept ok, woke up every hour as I'm a stomach sleeper, the sleeping reclined on my back thing was awkward for me.

Just got back from my post op, he said everything looks good and right for the day after. He said they look fabulous which is a good sign for the healing to come.

Seriously, to anyone that lives in Oklahoma or near it and you're considering a Breast Aug, go see Dr Jones!

I went to the bathroom 3 times yday :) not sure if...

I went to the bathroom 3 times yday :) not sure if it was just time it a good mix of milk of magnesia and smooth move tea!

Still no pain, I just can't wait to get full mobility of my arms back again! My back is kinda sore from sleeping reclined apart from that, it's still a breeze. Ooh and I slept better last night, I asked Dr Jones if I could take Motrin pm and he said that was fine as long as I don't mix it with my vicodin.. Well I haven't been takin it so I guess we're all clear

Alright, I'm going to the bathroom like normal,...

Alright, I'm going to the bathroom like normal, I'm sleeping better and still no pain :) this really has been a breeze.
The only annoying thing is knowing I'm not allowed to do certain things even tho I feel able to.

I'm v impatient.. Just can't wait for them to drop..

When did you ladies notice them starting to drop?

Ok so I'm 5 days out. Still no pain, sleeping...

Ok so I'm 5 days out.
Still no pain, sleeping flat on back and sometimes on my side. :)

I just can not wait for them to drop. An I can not wait to get back to Dallas and see what clothes fit and how they fit :)

I took a picture (close up) so that you can see how high up they are

So, I took my bra off for a minute today and had a...

So, I took my bra off for a minute today and had a good look at the girls. (I don't do it around the boyfriend, he gets frustrated as he can't play yet)
Well although they're high still, they seem as though they've dropped a little into the lower pole of my breast. My nipple isn't as low as it was the day of surgery (didn't look bad, I knew it would rise up as the lower pole filled) also, I LOVE how my breasts are closer together now :) not that they were crazy sideways before, but I'm sure u girls know what I mean :) will try and get pics soon

Hey ladies! Well, not much to update. I guess I...

Hey ladies!
Well, not much to update. I guess I can say that I had a pain free boob job lol.
Sleepin on my sides and back, waiting for them to drop some more and still massaging away.

Can't wait to not have to wear this bra every hour of every day!!

I have my last appointment with Dr Jones tomorrow before I head back to Dallas . I can't wait to be in my own apartment and I can't wait to try on my old clothes ha! The little things!

Hey ladies!! I had my final post op before going...

Hey ladies!!
I had my final post op before going back to Dallas today.

He removed my steristrips today, got ordered to do no reaching,exercise etc for another 10-14 days. I don't heal as quickly as others, pretty much down to the fact that I've been a vegetarian for 15years and my diet is radical haha :/
Yay for going home today!!

Hey ladies, it's been a while. As soon as I got...

Hey ladies, it's been a while.
As soon as I got back to Dallas life has been hectic!!!! Work work work.. And I'm getting over a little bronchitis!! Aaahhhhh!

Well everything feels like my own, they're obviously not as soft as my real breasts but they're getting there. My nipples are becoming less sensitive, they went crazy sensitive for about two weeks!

I'm still wearing my front closure fruit if the loom bras, and I will continue to do so until I have my next post op and he clears me for other bras.

I'm still not working out and it's driving me nuts. I have the green light to go ahead but being as my workout regime is p90x , it doesn't fall into the light cardio that Dr Jones suggested.

It's been really cool/interesting discovering little things that feel different to do now, even putting a line on a cocktail at work feels different hehe. I'm on a new adventure with my girls!!

Well I've uploaded some pics, some before and afters in my bikini and then some of my incision lines.

Alright, not much to tell. Work is still crazy and...

Alright, not much to tell. Work is still crazy and I haven't been able to go for another post op.
Hopefully within the next couple of weeks I can get that done.
I just added two more pics of my scars just to show ya how they're healing.
Justin m. Jones

I researched for years, went to countless consultations and he made me feel comfortable, was in depth with his explanations even though I knew everything that he was telling me and his before and afters were beautiful.

You look amazing!!
Awesome we can dress to impress w our new tatas!!! And if your man is in town we will make it a double date, but if not... Girls night!!! Woohoo!!!
That's a shame that u have to push it back, but better to be on the safe side for sure!! Halloween in Austin sounds amazing! Will have to see if my man is in town then.
Girl I cannot believe I didn't tell you about my Lyme appt!!! At least I think I didn't lol!!! Well so I have to move my surgery to like sept or oct time period cause I have to be on 6 months of serious antibiotic treatment! So as of you coming for my bday, well now I think you should maybe come for Halloween!!! Maybe we could dress up sexy w our new tatas and hit up 6 street!!!!
I like how you posted pictures of your incision site, that is helpful. Any issues with it healing ? Are you satisfied with everything with your surgery ??
No issues girl, as u can see .. The right incision scanned a little longer but that's just down to me being a righty and having to use that side at my job bartending. Satisfied completely!!
Scabbed*
Girl if it is okay w you I am gonna take your photo to my doc?!? I have my Lyme appt this wed and find out whether or not I can get my boobies!!! Wish me luck!!!
You look great! I'm going with 455cc saline HP sub muscular. What size bra are you in now?
I don't know yet, I didn't want to go get sized until I felt they had pretty much dropped completely. Maybe mid April ill go get measured.
Hey I have missed ya girl!!!! You doin alright?!?
Doing awesome Chica!! Just living on the other side haha! Just adjusting to little things here and there that I have to do differently or that feels different!!
That's good, your tatas treating you right?!? They look absolutely wonderful!!! I cannot wait for mine after seeing your before and after bikini shots! I go to my Lyme appt in Denton next week so I will get the final say whether I can get them or not so I am excited but a little nervous! Hopefully he has seen Lyme patients w implants before! How has work been?!?
Are you still going through dr Friedman? When are u in town? Work has been a whirlwind but It always is!! Just wish my boobs were a lil bigger before surgery so that I could have had a bigger implant put in, I guess I gotta be thankful for what I have and just increase in a few years :)
Well my pre op is may 9th and surgery on the 31st!!! And yeah friedman for sure!! Of course w the yes from my doc! And girl you look awesome but I understand we totally like looking good!!! I cannot wait for us to meet, maybe would you like to come in July for my 32nd bday?!? I just know it is gonna take me longer to heal than most! And I want to be able to do something with you!!!
Also where did you get that great pinky/corally bikini top?!? It is so hot!!! I must have it or one like it!!!
Target!! That's where I get all my suits from!! When in July hun?
Yay, cause I am looking at a very similar sexy sea foam green one in the same cut cause you look so hot in it! My bday is the 18th so around there! Btw my real name is Amber!!!
Love target!!!!
I hope you are taking it as easy as you can on your bod babe!!! How are you doin?!? You feeling okay?
Oh and I am w you on the not healing fast thing!!! My Lyme disease makes me take forever!!! Ahhh the incision pics freak me out lol!!! Sending healing thoughts girl!
Yay!!! Your coming home!!! Well looking good girl! Have a safe trip!!!!
I can't wait to be back in my comfort zone.. Not so excited about work tho!! And woohoo for st Patrick's :)
For sure, I don't know about you girl but I am a total home body!!! But, totally understandable about the work thang! Have a great saint patties day!!! Hey I was thinking after I get my tatas in may, we should totally get together either here in austin or there in Dallas!!! I might be able to get the g-mas to watch my son! Lol! Oh, and I was curious... Are yours the gummy bears?
Let's do it!!! In Austin for sure!!! I got mentor silicone.. Gummys felt too hard