Hi I had BA surgery on May 8 th 2012 . At 3 months...

Hi I had BA surgery on May 8 th 2012 . At 3 months my right breast was going to far over to the arm pit . At 4 months it started to bottom out . I'm going to get sutures to hold the implant over and up . I sure hope it works . I wasn't going to fix it until it started to bottom out . I will update after surgery .

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf. May I ask what type and size implants you have now? And will you be getting the same sort of implants with your revision?

Angiemcc I have 420 saline . I'm keeping the same size . I'm only having revision on my right breast . The pic of my bottoming out was taken with a mirror .
This is the correct procedure to fix an overly large pocket and or bottoming out. Occassionally I will use ADM like Strattice or Allomax to give extra strength to the pocket repair. This does add additional cost to the plrocedure but is beneficial for the right patient. Discuss this with your doctor prior to surgery so he/sher can order the product if you opt for it. Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving after your surgery. Dr. Schuster in Boca raton.

Had my surgery and it is so much easier this time ...

Had my surgery and it is so much easier this time . I love being able to use my left arm . The implant was t put up to my collier bone this time . Not in much pain .
I am glad to hear you are doing well Sissy! And nice to know that recovery isnt as painful with the revision. Yay! What did the doc say about it? Will it start out higher and then drop?
Scrappy Yes it is higher . Had take the implant out and put under muscle.but not as high . Thank you !

I'm doing ok ! My boob is numb on the side I also...

I'm doing ok ! My boob is numb on the side I also had gurgling in my breast. I didn't have that last time . It sounds weird . I'm in a little pain .

I'm doing ok my boob is numb and had the boobie...

I'm doing ok my boob is numb and had the boobie gurgles . Never had that it sound weird . Time for rest pain pill is working .
I had gurgling and a sponginess with my BA and it is totally weird! Sounds like the pain is kicking in. hope you feel better soon!
Scrapy do u still have the gurgling ? Thank u ! How r u ?
Oh no, it really doesnt last long and will go away. Is probably the antibiotic and wash they put into the cavity. Im doing good! Am going to do the revision but am waiting to do it.

Doing great ladies !!!! I'm off the pain pills . I...

Doing great ladies !!!! I'm off the pain pills . I still have gurgle boob . So far this has been a easy recovery . I'm still numb on the side of my boob . Have a great day ladies !
Glad to hear you are doing well! I can wait to see how it progresses.
Thanks scrappy !

Well had a bad day yesterday . Today will be...

Well had a bad day yesterday . Today will be better . A lot of burning ! The healing is different with the suitors. I woke up flat this morning not good . Happy Thanksgiving !!!
Happy Thanksgiving Sissy! Oiya! The burning sucks wait till you get the skin sensitivity, that REALLY sucks! Lol, but boobies are great, eh??

Hi ladies , the burning pain is so bad . It burn...

Hi ladies , the burning pain is so bad . It burn down to my elbow . It's not any better . I can't handle anything that fits on I've been wearing my husbands shirts .Nothing stops the burning . I can only pray it will go away . Does anyone know how to releave it ?
They dont have an emergency phone number? Like one of their surgery assistants phone numbers? They gave me theirs in case I needed anything after my surgery. I put symptoms of hematoma into RS search box and read what some docs said. One doc said if it is a hematoma you need to be seen ASAP. Not to frighten you, but since we dont know what it is, I think it wouldnt hurt to call the emergency number if they have one. Some of the symptoms was bruising, swelling, increasing pain, breast size is lopsided/uneven, etc. Let me know what you find out!
Thanks Scrappy ! I will let u know .
Hey Sissy, have you asked your PS about this burning? It would be good to double check that you dont have a hematoma. One girl had pain in her arm, painpills didnt get rid of it, and turns out she had a hematoma. I had skin sensitivty on my chest, not my arm. It felt like a rug burn when my shirt would rub on it so I am not sure it is the same as you have. If you havent checked with your PS, I would urge you to do so. Hope you feel better soon!

Today the burning isn't as bad . I called DR I was...

Today the burning isn't as bad . I called DR I was told to give it more time and take ibuprofen . I took hot bath last night and it helped . I hope know one else goes through the burning as bad as I have it's very painful . I go back to work Saturday . I pray it's gone by then . I also hope clothes don't bother me because right now I can't wear any of my shirts due to the burning .

New pic

New pic
Forgot to ask, how's your hubby doing. Hopefully healing. Sorry I didn't get to this review, I had posted on your other reviee and never saw this one. I'll try to be more attentive in the future.
Wanna b boobalicious thank you ! The burning is getting better . Went to Dr today she thinks the blood pressure cuff may have pinched a nerve . So I hope in time it goes away . My husband is doing a little better . Hope your doing good .
Hi sissy. How's recovery? I have to say the revision has you looking good. I'm just sorry to hear about the burning sensation. Is it getting any better?

Ok update , I'm doing a lot better. I'm 6 wks and...

Ok update , I'm doing a lot better. I'm 6 wks and my right boob is looking a little scary to me . It's dropped to far to me . I need to fluff so I hope that's why it's so far over and the nipple is to high . Time will tell . So far not happy with it . It could be that I'm comparing it to the the left one . I still have some nerve pain and burning . It's still swollen under my arm pit and numb . That's all for now .
Whoa, just saw your most recent pic. WAY better! What an improvement :) I see that you aren't really happy though. One thing I noticed was when I took pics of myself they always looked lopsided but if someone else took them they would look more even. I also have some unevenness but we gotta wait it out and see what happens....
Damsel I didn't take the picture . I'm not happy with it so far but I do have to wait to see the end resolts . I do know that I will not do any more . I'm tired of the healing . I'm wearing wire bras now because it feels better . I can't go without one because it hurts . I even have to sleep with a bra . I'm ok with how ever it turns out . When I get over this phenomena I've had for 2 wks I plan on 4 miles a day on the tread mill . I used to run 6-8 miles a day . I have gained to much waight . I will probably be a DD once I get the weight off . Take care !!! Hugs !
Hi Sissy! I guess we will have to wait till you are done fluffing to know for sure, huh? But it sure looks improved over the pic right after the revision, doesnt it? When you lay on your back, do either fall into your armpit, or are they good? And I hope your burning and nerve pain will go away soon! I know that can be aggravating!

Hi ladies , I'm doing ok . I still have a lot of...

Hi ladies , I'm doing ok . I still have a lot of nerve pain . I'm still swollen under my arm pit . When I wear a wire bra it helps . My Dr said its from the internal stitches . I sure hope some day it goes away . My nipples are not even . I was told that that's how they will be now . Not happy about that . I will post a new pick . They ere better than the last pic . I can't go bra less it hurts to mutch . I guess that I will get used to the pain . It hurts to massage , I still do it anyway . I hurt more after I massage . Hope is well with all of you .
Sissy, I'm sorry to hear about your pain and that you're not 100% satisfied. I hope gradually your revision will impress you. Hugs.
Hi wanna b boobalicious , happy to hear u r doing good . Thank u for checking on me .
Awww, Sissy the pain sounds horrible! Maybe you should lay off the massaging for a bit, then start back up gently later. Maybe they just need some more time to heal...Hugs!

Hi ladies , not much to tell , still about the...

Hi ladies , not much to tell , still about the same . My nipples are uneven now . Not to happy ! Don't like my breast now . I think I will have surgery again in the winter to fix them . They were so awesome until the one bottomed out . Still a 34/DDD . Need to save for another surgery . Don't know what it will take to fix them . The burning down my arm is gone but my breast still hurts . Hope all is well with all of you . I did post a picture in a bra
Hi I read your story I had multiple revisions as well ur welcome to checkout my pics if u like
Hey Sissy, sorry to hear it didnt even out. But I am glad the pain has gotten better, even though it is not gone. Any improvement is always a good thing. In your last pic it almost seems like all it would take would be a donut lift to move the nipple in the same spot. But I am not a doc and have no idea what is going on. I guess if it bothers you enough that you want to go through another surgery, then I suppose you should do that. I stil havent had my CC surgery. I couldnt imagine going in for time #3. Good luck Sissy!
Hi scrappy , it's not real uneven but the revision breast does look like its had lift . So they don't match eather . There just don't look the same at all .i hope u can get your cc taken care of soon . Thanks you !!!!

Hi ladies , well it's been almost 6 months . Not...

Hi ladies , well it's been almost 6 months . Not happy about my boobs being so different . I should have had the internal stitches put in the left boob. I go back in Oct. so I will see about another revision . I also might go with gel instead of saline , because the gel is lighter . I also think 700 will be a good size in the gel . If I go with saline 600 or 650 . I'm not sure yet . Here is some pics with new bras
Love the red bra! Your looking hot Sissy; lots of cleavage: sexy lady! Lol! Your wearing an E cup! Wow!
Thank you ! i just need the left one fixed to match the shape of the right one and posibly go with gel and posibly bigger . If i go with gel to have the size i have now would i need 700 ? i have 425 .Yes a E is a triple DDD in some bras . I got the red one from freshpair on sale for I think it was 34 $ . It's called curvy Kate . Th
            i think you should just max it out and go for the 800cc! lol!

Hi ladies , I have made a app . With my Dr . To...

Hi ladies , I have made a app . With my Dr . To talk to her about what needs to be done to fix my left boob . I go see her March 29 th .i won't have anything done until sept .or Oct . .

Time for another revision ! Cost 5,383

Hi ladies , I'm going to have my second revision on August 6 th . I'm going to exchange my saline to gel . I'm not sure on the size yet . I also will get internal stitches . Now to research to see what size implants . My saline is 420 I like my size 34/DDD I really don't want to be any bigger . I will see my Dr. July 24 th to decide on size .
I'm sorry you have to go in for a revision. I have totally been there done that and understand the frustration. I had internal stitches a.k.a. an internal bra done with this last revision. So far, it held up really well. I had a little bit of tacking with my 2nd surgeon, and that did not hold up. The difference is that with my last surgeon, he has me in a surgical bra 24/7 and foam support underneath my creases until at least eight weeks. I also need to be very careful with lifting. I would say that the protocol after surgery is the most important in terms of outcome. Did your surgeon tell you what your restrictions was will be with tacking?
I know with my revision on my right side had internal stitches and I couldn't lift anything over 5 lbs for I think a couple wks and then 10 lbs . I'm a waitress in a verry busy sm cafe it's non stop for 7 -8 hrs and I only work wk ends I'm taking off one wk end so I will be off for 10 days . My husband helps me with my closing duties . I might need him to stay all day with me the first wk end to help me or I might need to take off another wk end . My Dr hasn't said anything about the support pad . Can I buy one if she doesn't have it ? I need to read your review .
I know not all surgeons use the foam support, but I think it's made all the difference! I totally understand having to lift, I have a 16 month old its been near impossible not to lift her. I really think the foam support has helped tremendously. They have the material there at my doctors office and then they cut the shape out. I'm going to look online and see if I can find something comparable for you :-)

I'm getting excited for second revision

I'm posting pictures of my breast before my second revision . I'm ready to have them fixed . I'm also excited to change to Gel implants . I do realize my breast were different before I had a BA . I think they are so ugly now . I loved how they were before my right boob bottomed out . I haven't picked the cc yet . I don't want to be bigger . I plan on loosing weight so I want to add for that . Sexy 49 has such beautiful breast and she has ultra high profile . I'm going to ask my dr about the ultra high . If she tells me there not for me I hope to get 550 HP or 600 HP . I hope this will be my last surgery . . I know I will need to replace the implants in 10 years or so .

My boobs I did love

Pic before bottomed out
Hi Jennyo06 , my Dr is Janette Padgette .she did my BA , revision and is doing my revision in Aug . I really like her she is easy to talk to and knows what I want . She was happy I wanted to change to Gel implants . If it I didn't bottom out I would have been happy with my boobs for years .
Dumb question...you keep saying the cost for one boob...are you switching to gel only on one side?
I had revision on right one already and now I'm getting revision again on both and getting Gel implants . The cost for the first revision was 1 200 and something .

Changed surgery date to 7/23/2013

I'm so excited I changed my surgery date to July 23 rd . Now it's only 1 wk and 4 days away . Pre op on the 15 th . YAY !!!! I'm sooo ready .
Wooohoo! How exciting!!1.5 weeks away....=)
scrappy ,I'm so excited its in 9 days . I will know tomorrow how many cc I'm going to get . I'm wanting 600 HP . I'm going to talk to her about UHP 480 cc .

Revision and going bigger !

I'm going to have surgery 7-23 . Mentor HP 600 cc with internal suiters . Yay !!!
1 week away! How exciting!
scrappy I am excited ! I hope I'm not going to big . My dr said there not to big a d it will give me just a little more . I know saline is a bigger look and it takes more cc in gel because the gel forms to the chest and saline doesn't . I spent a hour with her yesterday . She said I shouldn't bottom out because I will have the sutures on bottom and sides . I sure hope I can go back to work after my 10 days off . The sutures might need more healing time . So we will see what happens . I'm still smoking . My dr is ok with it she doesn't like it but she knows I'm not going to give up the cigs .
Well I hope it all works out ok, just be careful to not rip those stitches!

Yay !

I can't believe in 5 days I will have new boobies . It's been a long journey so far . I'm praying this will be it for a long time . I'm so blessed to have such a awesome husband . He loved my boobs before I ever had a BA . He only wants me to be happy . My husband is a butt man . When I told him I was going bigger he said why you have a hard time with bras now lol . What ever makes me happy makes him happy . I'm so happy that the money it has cost so far doesn't bother him . I'm so blessed to have him . My husband of 25 yrs passed away from cancer . Now I have another awesome man to spend the other half of my life with . I'm getting excited to have revision again . I haven't been happy with the way they look sense I bottomed out .
Wow, you have had such a long journey. I really hope they get it all worked out and you love them this time, you deserve it. Good luck!

Yay tomorrow is the day !

I want this time to be my last revision for a long time . I still need to bathe my Shih tzus I should give them hair cuts . I also have a doberman . I went to barber school so I cut they're hair my self . Cut my sons hair yesterday so he will be good for awhile . I have a african grey parrot so need to clean his cage and give him a shower . He is so awesome .He talks a lot I cant even count how many words and sentences he can say and sounds he makes . I also have horses , cats, fish. So my kids that are still at home are my animals lol . It's just my husband and I so the house stays clean . My husband will take care of it all for awhile . I'm a waitress so when I go back to work my husband will sweep and vacuums for me at work . I only work 2 days a wk . My husband is retired . I should retire too but I love my job . I'm going with HP mentor gel 600cc implants with internal sutures .
Good luck and see you on the other side Sissy! Hopefully this will be the winner! Hugs to you and happy healing!
Thank you scrappy ! I'm so ready
Today's the day! So excited for you, keep us posted!

Revision is done !!!

I'm doing great . Everything went great . After the numbing goes away I hope I stay feeling this good . I have been doing my walking around to make sure I don't get blood clots . Im going to stay on top of my meds so i dont have a chance to have pain . also doing ice packs 20 on 30off . I had all women in my surgery room this time . I love my dr !! I will update more tomorrow . I will post pics tomorrow .
Glad everything went well! I don't remember the operating room at all! I must've blacked out by then. =) I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Revision !

Yay have new boobies ! I took the pis myself , so there not verry good . Last night I was so sick . I don't know why . I have never got sick like that after surrgey . It was a ruff night . I'm feeling Great today . The numbness in my boobs is gone . They hurt a little . I'm taking my pain med and muscle relaxer . I full range of motion with my arms .

Dumb phone

Dumb phone ! I took my pics my self
             sissy you can wear tight knee high socks on your legs to prevent blood clotting! happy healing!
I had some on for surgery and was sent home in hem .
             hey boobie sister! how are you doing? i miss you! your revision pics look great! are you happy? how are you liking the cohesive gels? are they soft? can you feel any difference? from saline to silicone? can wsit to see more pics off the girls! they are bigger! looking good!

Boobies are awake !

Hey girls , I hope everyone is doing good . Well my boobies are awake now . They were numb for 2 days . They hurt a little bit . But I'm taking my pain and muscule relaxers . There still real tight and high . I'm getting tired of sleeping propped up already . I'm a side and back sleeper . I have a recliner but I would rather sleep in my bed with lots of pillows . I still haven't had a BW . Time to take some meds and miralax because it has been 3 days . Hope all is well with all you ladies . I will post new pics later .
            do they feel heavy?
They feel a little heavy . But not to heavy
Hi, thank you for sharing your journey.I have the same problem with you. I just have my first implants 2 weeks ago and I am not happy..Would you want to have more contact so we can talk more? Thank you

Revision

My boobs are still real tight . I was going to try my old bras on . I'm not going to try them on yet . My boobs are to tight . I have internal sutures and I don't want to pull on them at all . They look the same as my surgery day . I'm taking my muscle relaxers and tylonal . I stopped taking pain med yesterday . I'm not in any pain.i full range of motion with my arms . I have had it from day of surgery . All I have done is take showers and rest .
             have you ever gone to tanning beds while having implants?
No I haven't been to a tanning bed in 2 yrs . I have been getting my tan at home or out on the Harley . I do miss not having tan lines .
             what does your husband think of your revision so far?

Day 6

Not much change .
Your girls are looking awesome every day! ;)
Thank you Susie Texas ! How are you doing ? I'm still getting sick to my stomach .

Post -op

Went to post-op today . My boobies are doing great . Mr dr told me she likes the 600 on me . She said I could go to work Saturday if I wear my band . I only have to wear it when I'm at work . I hope I'm ready . My job is so fast pace and demanding . I get a work out when I'm at work ., its non stop for 7 hrs . I only work on sat and Sunday . I'm going to rest until Saturday . I'm also to do 5 min. Massages a day and take my 800 mg vitiman E for 3 months . I go for my second post -op in 2 wks .
Wow!! Looking really great!!! Ho
Stupid phone! HOpe you are feeling good!
Thank you luvmyhuskies ! Looked at yours and they are beautiful !

Peeling !

I can't believe my boobs are peeling . They didn't peel with my first BA so I guess I really got stretched this time . I'm a little soar from massaging . I'm so tired of not being able to sleep on my side or laying flat . In due time I will be able to . I go back to the dr in 2wks I sure hope I get the ok to sleep any way I want . I have been stretching to help the muscles in my back . It has helped a lot . I'm getting tired of laying around . I'm so ready to go back to work . I know it's going to be tuff my first wk end back . They expect a lot from me . I dread wearing that darn band . I only have to wear it to work . So ready to get back to normal .
how are the girls doing today sissy?
They are doing good . Went and got peddles to put on my nipples for work because I have big nipples and don't want them sticking out . I have to have some padding in my bras I wear to work because I don't want my nipples sticking out .
I hope the coconut oil helps your peeling. Will you be able to ease into your workday with a lighter workload? I hope so.

10 days

It's hard to believe I'm 10 days . I'm feeling great . My boobs are getting softer and don't hurt at all . I go back to work tomorrow . I feel like im ready to get back to work . I sure hope I'm ready . I'm not looking forward to wearing the darn strap . My dr wants me to wear it while I'm at work . I don't have to wear it any other time . I did my measurements and I think I'm going to be a 34/G . It is early so when I drop and fluff I could be bigger . I sure am loving the size so far . My husband said today they already feel different then the saline . I will post new pics on Tuesday . That will be my 2 wk .
I have not been to either of them sense I've had my BA . I think you will find more at Nordstroms . I know it's sad to have to start all over finding the best fit and size again . Before I had BA I had favorites . I did like Lilly of France . And I have to have some padding to hide nipples . I will buy without now and use my peddles .
Nordstrom has a great selection of beautiful bras. I buy all of mine there.
I haven't been there sense BA .

2wks

I'm doing great . My boobs don't hurt at all . They still need to drop and fluff . I'm loving the size . I'm ready to go and do everything . But not going to until I get the ok . Starting to go crazy . I did give my dogs a bath . I probably shouldn't have . My dogs get a bath every couple of wks so they needed one . I would love to ride the horses , weed the flower bed , and a lot of other stuff . In time I must be patient . I'm walking on the treadmill it's a start .
Wow they look HUGE!!!!!!!!! How are you feeling after bathing the dogs?
Thank you jennygotDDs , I'm used to them now and I don't feel like my boobies are big lol . It's funny how we get used to the size . I don't hurt at all after bathing the dogs . I think I have had a easy recovery so far . I sure didn't after 1st revision . My dogs need hair cuts but I will wait another wk to do that . How are you doing ?

Going on a all day Harley ride

We're going to Texas on the Harley . I ride on the back ao i should be ok . It will take 3 hrs to get there . It's a day trip so we will play when we get there then ride home . I hope that I'm not going on long rides to early . It's raining now and we leave at 7 and its going to rain until 10 . I guess we will leather up to ride down there . I would love to brush and ride the horses but my dr told me not to . My boobies are getting softer . They still have some dropping to do . I can sleep on my side now . My back is happy about that . I usually go to my chiropractor every 3 wks . I'm going to go next Monday and I will be a day shy of my boobies being 3 wks . My chiropractor knows how to do it without hurting my boobies . If I don't go I won't be able to walk . I have a hip that pops out and my lower back gets out of alinement . I've been going for 5 yrs . He is awesome ! I think this wk end at work is going to be easer now that I e had more time to heal . I'm so happy that I'm not having the pain and burning down my arm like my first revision . That was tuff it lasted a couple of months . Nothing would stop the pain . My nerves got pinched by the blood pressure cuff during surgery . I was scared it was never going to go away . I hope all you ladies have a good day in boobie land . I just love my new boobies . I can't wait to wear a bra !!!!! When I go go back to the dr I hope she will ok a wireless bra .
I'm getting boob greed looking at your pic. They are looking good maybe when I need a revision I will get 200cc more than what I have that's 750 lol but it's just a number haha
So glad all is doing well and that you dont have that pain you had after your first surgery is gone and didnt happen again! Are you going to Dallas? If you make it to Houston, I would love to say hi!
Thanks scrappy ! Yes we went to Dallas what a mess with road construction . Dang it next time I come your way I will make it a point to see you . We decided to do this on Tuesday . My boobies didn't hurt at all yesterday . I'm tired though . Got home at 10:30 and now time to go to work . It's going to be a long day .

Yay

Went to dr I'm doing great . They have dropped some . I get to wear a wire bra in a week . I'm so. Happy about that . I don't need to go back to see her for 2 months . I still can't do everything . Don't have to wear strap at all yay . Now I need to try on the bras I got in the mail a few days ago . I sure hope they fit . I measured myself at a 34/ G . I will try them on when I get home . Happy healing ladies !
Yea for you! It will be fun to try on bras! I have two beautiful new 34G's from Nordsrtom. Wish I could exchange for 34D's. happy shopping!
Thank you Newmeaug13 ! I'm excited to be able to get out of the sports bras . Last time I had to wear wireless for awhile . She said no I can wear wire bras .
Thank you Mvar ! I love my new boobies . I started out a34/c before my first BA . If you have revision and get them bigger go 800 cc

New bras

Yay they fit 34/G ! Now after I finish dropping and fluff we will what size I will be. I will get some more and more sexy a d pretty . I just needed to see what size I will most likely be .
              can you lay comfortably on your stomach now?
I haven't sleept I'm my stomach in many years . It's really bad for your back .
              i agree

I'm so happy !

It's been 5 wks and I'm doing great . I've had easy recovery this time . Wk 2 I was back to my self . I still could not do everything due to PS orders . I'm ready to start doing everything now . I just got to get off my lazy butt and start doing it . My mom thinks My boobs are huge . I guess they are lol . But I love them . My husband loves them too . My Dr said the size looks great on me . I was doing so good that at my last app. She said see you in 2 months . I only had to see her twice this time after revision . I've been wearing a bra for a couple if wks now . I don't like sports bras so I'm happy that I can wear a regular bra . The only set backs I've had is my lower back , UTI and kidney stones . I love having big boobies . Now it's time to get the weight off that I gained before I ever had a BA . I have been going through minapause and my lower back makes it tuff . If I would get this weight off it will help my back . My lower back has been bad for years . My knew boobies have nothing to due with my lower back . I need to loose 15 pnds . Happy healing ladies . Posting some pics there not verry good because I took them . I need to have my husband take some pics .

Other pics with before revision and after

A couple of pics in the same suit . It was tuff to keep nipples covered lol .
             sissy you have so much upper pole  fullnest even without a bra on! you look great in yor blue shirt!
Thank you ! I love my my big boobies lol .
            you should! they are a beautiful set!

Worried !

Yesterday after I took my bra off I seen this hole where a stitch is . It's oising . I've needed to go get this stitch taken out because it didn't dissolve . I sure hope it's nothing to worry about . I'm going to call my dr today . I think she has surgeries today . I sure hope not .

Hey Sissy 48, just checking in on you. Love your blue shirt photo! Let us know what your doctor says about the open wound. Hopefully it will heal quickly. Take care!

Thank you Beth ! It's going to be fine . She took the stitch out and said it should be fine .
Glad to hear everything should be fine!

All ok !

Went to my dr today . She took the stitch out and said its fine no infection . Had her check me out and she said I don't need a full TT . So do a get the mini or just be happy because I am 50 . I feel like I should be happy because its not to bad . She said I have good skin only the bottom is loose . Well I guess I will think a out it and decide .

Darn phone

I'm going to think about it
I had that same stitch problem. It just makes healing of the scares takes a little longer. Im at 4 months and my scars are still healing. Good idea on this revision lady cause you look great!
Thank you ! I think it takes longer to heal because having surgery so soon after
Thank you ! I was worried

Got my surgery date !

Yay !!!! I'm so excited I'm having a MTT and lipo March 11th . I know it's months away . This way it gives me time to pay of part of my second revision . Plus I hope to save some money to help pay for it . I also hope to finally give up cigarets again . I quit for 5 yrs and started back after my husband passed away . I don't have to quit but my dr would like me to . There's not to many MTT on this site . My dr said I don't need a full TT which I'm happy about that . I set the date now because the surgery center is going to have a rate increase in October .
You are looking great!!
Thank you ! How are you doing ?
Good thank you :). Left one is still tender but getting better. I go Friday for my month post op visit.

2 months !

Well I'm 2 months now . I'm doing great . It has been a easy revision . I haven't really had much pain with this revision . I was scared because I had such a hard time with my first revision . I think they look the same from last pics . I will post new pics later . I still wear a 34/G . I don't feel like there that big . They are soft and bouncy . I love that they don't fall to the side due to the internal suiters . My scars are still not very light but that's ok in time they will fade . The hole I had crime the stitch is gone . That really scared me . Now I'm looking forward to having my MTT and abdominal lipo . Got to get my act together and get this weight off . Happy healing ladies !
             glad you healing well sissy
Thank you ! It's been a easy recovery .
I'm so happy to hear that your revision was easy and you are happy with results! You look wonderful!!

Pics

My 8 wks pis
At 2 weeks post op I had a black head looking spot where stitch was, I squeezed it & the undissolved stitch came out. I cleaned it with peroxide & kept antibiotic ointment on it. Looks great now.
That's good I had to get mine cut off and healed up after that .
            Hey sister the girls are looking good!

Almost 3 months

Ladies I'm still in love with my new boobies . Nothing has changed they still look the same . My scares are still about the same also . Hope the scares get lighter . But if they don't its ok . I still wear a 34/ G some 34/Gs are to small . I have a couple of bras that don't fit . My recovery has been a breeze . It's nice that they don't fall to the side or sag due to the internal suiters . I was due to have MTT with lipo but my back is messed up . I have to go 3 times a wk for 16 wks to fix it . I have a pinched nerve and a blown disc . After I get my back better I will have my surgery . Happy healing ladies !
Hey Sis, how's your back? I hope you are doing better!!!!
I'm sorry your hurting ((( hugs ))) to you as well ;)

Hey Sissy, So sorry to hear about your back. Darnit! When I injured my back years ago, my doctor had me walking instead of running. Hoping the smokes are still out of the picture...you're doing so great.

Sad

I did a update on my MTT review .

Still love my Boobies !

I'm doing ok . Still having back problems . I have lost 10 lbs and 10 more to go . My boobs still look the same 34/G and I still love them . Hope all is well with my friends . Hugs !!!
Hey Sissy, glad you are still loving your girls! I guess I gotta go to your other review to find out what happened to your MTT- see you over there!
Hooray on the 10lbs weight loss...way to go Sissy! Keep it up. I'm happy you're doing well despite your back troubles. It's so good to hear from you!
Thank you BethH! I need to take pics I will soon
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

I love my PS she is awesome ! I would recommend her to anyone who wants a good PS .