My new girls - Oklahoma City, OK

I'm a 29 year old mommy of 2, married for...

I'm a 29 year old mommy of 2, married for almost 11 years. I was always content with how my boobs looked, until my daughter was born 5 years ago. OMG, they were huge, I loved them. That didn't last long, and they got saggy. I lost about 30# shortly after that, which made them worse. I gained 40# back within a year and they kinda filled out again, but not near like they were (of course). Complacency set in, I gained 10 more # over the next few years and kinda was meh about them. I wasnt happy with my size but not getting any work done on a 185# 5'5" frame. So I made myself a deal. I've lost 45#, met my weight loss goal, and am now scheduled to get the girls hoisted up and filled up a bit (ok, quite a bit). I went from a c to a dd to a c and now am a b cup. I went to a consult in OKC with a dr I didn't mesh with, but we tried on sizers and we agreed on the 500cc. He didn't seem interested in the concerns I had about the lift scars and what could be done to minimize them or explain any revision he does to them, etc., which at that time I was still very queezy about getting (the whole frankenboob freak out). I've got another consult in OKC on April 16 with a dr that is recommended by one of the general surgeons I work with and several co-workers. I made the appt at the beg of Feb and they made it this far out, so I had them go ahead and schedule my surgery for the following week. I didn't want to go see him on the 16th and not be able to get it done til July. Oh yeah, I quit smoking 2 weeks ago too. The only other pertinent info I can think to put is I want saline.

You lost weight AND quit smoking. That's fabulous, girl! Nice work.

Looking forward to following along on your journey. Thanks for sharing with us!

Congrats on the weight loss goal and upcoming surgery! Had my lift and BA on May 14th, well worth it. I went with 500cc HP in silicone and yes I do have the dreaded frankenboob on one side..time and patience:-) lift scars can be a little scary but they also subside after time and worth it to get the best results if saggy.
I'm finally ok with the appearance of the lift scars and I've read up on scar minimizing techniques and products. It took a me a little while to be comfortable with that idea, but in the end it'll be much more aesthetically pleasing. 25 days and counting... :)

Met my new dr. and can see why he was so highly...

Met my new dr. and can see why he was so highly recommended. Very nice and patient with me. He told me I didn't need a lift, I would get a small amount of lift from the implant and that would be sufficient. We tried on sizers, 475 silicone is the plan for now. A week away, can my nerves take it?

You should have him give you a creasant lift. It will raise the position of your nipple and give you about an inch of a lift. But the scar wont be any bigger than one you would get from getting implants put in but instead the scar will be at the top of your areola rather than the bottom.

Well, it's done. I am very pleased with the...

Well, it's done. I am very pleased with the results. I'm having little to no pain, so that's very good!! I go back to see him in 5 days, then I get to start the breast exercises, yay. (Not really) So glad to not feel deflated anymore.

If you are planning to have surgery then my only advice to you is to ask doctor which material is he using for surgery and suggest him to use saline solution Breast augmentation orange county
Justin Jones

Dr Jones was excellent. His staff is wonderful and he takes time to listen and answer any questions. He calls to check up on patients in the evening after surgery. He was always on time for appts, but I never felt rushed through them either. I will def recommend Dr Jones to anyone in OKC/surrounding area.