Ready for new boobies tomorrow!- Oklahoma City, OK

I'm a deflated small B, I am hoping for a full C...

I'm a deflated small B, I am hoping for a full C or small D. I'm going to Oklahoma to Dr. Jones because of the reviews and before and after photos on his website. Another doctor in OKC said I needed a lift and I do not want a lift due to all that scarring. I am praying Dr. Jones won't say the same thing. Now I'm too nervous and a little upset to even be excited. :-(

Well, I'm waiting to get an appointment scheduled....

Well, I'm waiting to get an appointment scheduled. I'm hoping it won't be too far away. So nervous and ready to get it done. Only problem I'm having now is my husband. He's against this whole procedure to start with so when I told him I wanted a D he got mad and told me no. WTH? Seriously? What's wrong with this man? It doesn't matter to me. I'm thinking about not even letting him go with me to the consult and op.. I'm paying with my money and I'm not going to argue about it. I know what I want and its not going to be outrageous at all. Ughhh.... I'm just ready to get this done. Been wanting it since my 10 year old was born. And it should be a happy time for me. Hopefully the office will call soon with a date.

I finally got my date scheduled! May 30th! As soon...

I finally got my date scheduled! May 30th! As soon as I got the date my nerves set in. I'm so nervous I can't believe this is really going to happen. I'll be chompin' at the bit now until time. I'm extra nervous because I won't have my consultation until the day before the surgery. I'm such a worrier I just want everything to be plain and simple. Cut and dry. (Pun intended.) I just don't want to get there and he's like, Oh sorry I can't help you. I know it won't be like that. It's just that I'm a worrier. Any tips from anyone on getting ready would be a great help!

10 days

And starting to get nervous and unsure. Biggest thing right now to me is size. I measured myself this weekend and wow, I'm a 34 AA. I've been wearing a 34 B but noticed I didn't really fill it. But, nevertheless, I worried about what size implant I should choose. My consult is the day before surgery so not a whole lot of time to think about it too much. I think I'm definitely going to go for a D though. I tried rice sizers but I can't really tell much from them. I'm just so ready to get this show on the road.

Almost there!

I've got 4 days to go. I'm exciting anxious and worried. I only work Tuesday of this week then I leave Wednesday morning for Oklahoma. I'm most nervous about the consult.

Today consult

OK! Tomorrow is my consult and Thursday is my surgery. (Deep breath) I'm so nervous about the consult. Not worried about the surgery just the consult. I hope the doctor can give me boobies with no problem. I'm still worried about him not doing it and saying I need a lift. Ugh. I hate being a worrier. If it just wasn't for that other Dr.'s nurse telling me that basically I needed a lift or the doctor wouldn't do it, I'd be excited right now. I'm so worried he'll be like oh you're boobs are too bad sorry can't help ya. Ugh. I know everything will be just fine though. I don't want boobs to my chin! I just want boobs. I'm just about packed and I'll be heading OKC tomorrow morning.

All done

This man is just awesome! I'm thrilled with his laid back yet caring manner and his staff are by far top notch! I could not have made a better decision and i would've driven more than 3 hours if I'd needed to for Dr. Jones.

Finally home!

Very hian and tight. But I'm feeling great.

Update

One month and really love my results.

Almost 6 months update

I couldn't be happier with my BA. Dr. Jones really did a great job. Although I'm having a bit of booby greed. Lol. Even though he gave me all he could. :-P

Is this just l booby greed?

I'm still so happy that I had my BA, but, I don't think they are really big enough. I want to go bigger because it seems like when I put on clothes they disappear. I've can buy the push up bras and they look good like that, but that's why I got boobs to begin with, so I wouldn't have to wear a push up bra. And I still don't have any cleavage. :/

Most recent pics

7 months pics

Pics

About 8 months post op

Everything has healed and dropped so nicely. Scars are really great. Hope my tt scar heals as well!!!

8 month scar update

Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

I've heard so many good things I hope can help me. The office staff has been great in sending me info already.

The implant kind of melds in with your existing tissue. Just make sure you are 100% positive with your doctor. I'm sure if I wanted the fake look I could've got a lift. But I just wanted to fill out what I have and not have scars. I'm sure you will look great and be happy!
Thanks for your response. I spent the day looking at other pics of augmentations without lifts. I have yet to see any boob hanging off the implant. I think it makes for a more natural look.
My doctor also wants to do a lift. I do not want a lift , just implants....he tells me my bbobbs will hang off the implants. I looked at your pics and I feel our pics compare pretty well. My doc wants to do 300cc silicone and I agreed. Any input will be much appreciated. I am havung my surgery on Dec 17th.
Try to schedule a consult with another couple of PS's just for a second opinion. When I went to Dr. Jones he didn't even mention a lift. He basically stuffed me with as much as he could. Cc's. Perhaps more cc's countered the need for a lift. The profile makes a difference too. I got moderate plus which I have heard is equivalent to ultra high profile in silicone. If you have any inhibitions get 3 or 4 opinions, don't waste your money if you're not going to be 100% satisfied.
Thank you. They really look a lot better but I have yet to master selfies!
I see you dyed your hair lighter. Your boobs settled in nicely.
Looks good!!
Not at all. I didn't even need it! Thrilled with my results,
Do you regret not getting the lift?
Consultation went great! We decided on 425cc's if they fit! I'm so dang excited!! tomorrow at 1:45!
Good luck!!!
Looks good mine are still tight I can finnally laugh ok lol
I was also a deflated small b hoping for full cs my doctor chose 375-400 ccs I aslo had a small lift. I had what I like to call deflated balloon syndrome caused by breast feeding. Hope all goes well for you!!!!
Thank you! We will see shortly!
I really feel for your anxiety. I'm the same way. Try not to focus on the things that are making you anxious. Easier said than done. Good luck!
Yeah! 10 days to go!!! They will go so fast you will wonder where the time went. Size is the hardest thing, I think I changed my mind 3 times or so. I started with 375 and then 400 and ended up with 425cc HP silicone under the muscle. Good luck and whatever size you chose will be great! Keep us posted and we will be thinking of you :-)
I'm so excited! 16 days until new boobies. I'm feeling relieved. My husband has finally come to terms with what i want and he's taking off from work to take me top OKC. It just so happened, that when he told his office he was going to be out a couple of days he told his male coworker why. So his coworker told him to make sure whatever size I want, to go one size bigger. Apparently his wife had hers done and wishes she had gone bigger. I'm so excited now i can hardly think about anything else. I'm going to start picking out inspiration boobs so i can take pics to my PS. I'm trying to start getting things ready and make a list of what i need to do. I hope this next 2 weeks goes by smooth and fast.

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf. You may want to have a few pictures of your "wish boobs" not only for your PS, but for your husband. The pictures might reassure him that you're not going all out crazy, but that you just want to feel a little more feminine. My husband had a bit of sticker shock, so I had to remind him that if he had shrunk and sagged (post breast feeding 3 children,) that he might want a little repair work done too. That was the end of that!  ;)  Praying that everything works out for you. Keep us posted!

maybe ypur husband will be more supported once ypu already have them done; the weirdest thing is my husband is not a boob man but hes happy that im happy with my boobs!
your: you:
I know I'm going to be happier. Anything is better than what I have. Lol. I'm trying rice sizers over the weekend and maybe that'll help him see that a D is not over doing it. And I may just go into the consultation and talk about cc's instead of cup size. Or, I could just slip the doctor a note saying "do whatever it takes to make me a D" :-)
             i have pics if you would like to see them
Yes, I would thank you.
Hi there, have a look at my pics. I haven't had my surgery yet, that's happens a week today. But I'm a similar size and shape and I'm only having an augmentation. What my doctor is doing is putting round implants in to fill the missing tissue and that will perk the breast. It will give a natural look because I have tissue in the lower half. Tear drop implants will not work because the top of the breast needs to be filled. I don't think you need a lift, my doctor told me I was mad to think I needed one at my age, his words ' who wants all that scaring at your age'. I have my op a week today and as soon as I am able I will post pics x Good luck