Ready for new boobies tomorrow!- Oklahoma City, OK

I'm a deflated small B, I am hoping for a full C...

I'm a deflated small B, I am hoping for a full C or small D. I'm going to Oklahoma to Dr. Jones because of the reviews and before and after photos on his website. Another doctor in OKC said I needed a lift and I do not want a lift due to all that scarring. I am praying Dr. Jones won't say the same thing. Now I'm too nervous and a little upset to even be excited. :-(

Well, I'm waiting to get an appointment scheduled....

Well, I'm waiting to get an appointment scheduled. I'm hoping it won't be too far away. So nervous and ready to get it done. Only problem I'm having now is my husband. He's against this whole procedure to start with so when I told him I wanted a D he got mad and told me no. WTH? Seriously? What's wrong with this man? It doesn't matter to me. I'm thinking about not even letting him go with me to the consult and op.. I'm paying with my money and I'm not going to argue about it. I know what I want and its not going to be outrageous at all. Ughhh.... I'm just ready to get this done. Been wanting it since my 10 year old was born. And it should be a happy time for me. Hopefully the office will call soon with a date.

I finally got my date scheduled! May 30th! As soon...

I finally got my date scheduled! May 30th! As soon as I got the date my nerves set in. I'm so nervous I can't believe this is really going to happen. I'll be chompin' at the bit now until time. I'm extra nervous because I won't have my consultation until the day before the surgery. I'm such a worrier I just want everything to be plain and simple. Cut and dry. (Pun intended.) I just don't want to get there and he's like, Oh sorry I can't help you. I know it won't be like that. It's just that I'm a worrier. Any tips from anyone on getting ready would be a great help!

10 days

And starting to get nervous and unsure. Biggest thing right now to me is size. I measured myself this weekend and wow, I'm a 34 AA. I've been wearing a 34 B but noticed I didn't really fill it. But, nevertheless, I worried about what size implant I should choose. My consult is the day before surgery so not a whole lot of time to think about it too much. I think I'm definitely going to go for a D though. I tried rice sizers but I can't really tell much from them. I'm just so ready to get this show on the road.

Almost there!

I've got 4 days to go. I'm exciting anxious and worried. I only work Tuesday of this week then I leave Wednesday morning for Oklahoma. I'm most nervous about the consult.

Today consult

OK! Tomorrow is my consult and Thursday is my surgery. (Deep breath) I'm so nervous about the consult. Not worried about the surgery just the consult. I hope the doctor can give me boobies with no problem. I'm still worried about him not doing it and saying I need a lift. Ugh. I hate being a worrier. If it just wasn't for that other Dr.'s nurse telling me that basically I needed a lift or the doctor wouldn't do it, I'd be excited right now. I'm so worried he'll be like oh you're boobs are too bad sorry can't help ya. Ugh. I know everything will be just fine though. I don't want boobs to my chin! I just want boobs. I'm just about packed and I'll be heading OKC tomorrow morning.

All done

This man is just awesome! I'm thrilled with his laid back yet caring manner and his staff are by far top notch! I could not have made a better decision and i would've driven more than 3 hours if I'd needed to for Dr. Jones.

Finally home!

Very hian and tight. But I'm feeling great.

Update

One month and really love my results.

Almost 6 months update

I couldn't be happier with my BA. Dr. Jones really did a great job. Although I'm having a bit of booby greed. Lol. Even though he gave me all he could. :-P

Is this just l booby greed?

I'm still so happy that I had my BA, but, I don't think they are really big enough. I want to go bigger because it seems like when I put on clothes they disappear. I've can buy the push up bras and they look good like that, but that's why I got boobs to begin with, so I wouldn't have to wear a push up bra. And I still don't have any cleavage. :/