I Need Help Find a Surgeon & Need to Know What to Look for - Oklahoma City, OK

I am 21 years old & have a 17month old child 5'4"...

I am 21 years old & have a 17month old child 5'4" & 115lbs. I breastfed for 4 months. Before pregnancy I was a 34D, during pregnancy&breastfeeding a 38DD. NOW I am a depressing 31D. When I say my size no one believes me because they look so small. I have a lot of sagging & extra skin. I wear expensive push ups but my breasts are always spilling out or just looking messy. I try wearing a smaller size for a sad attempt at cleavage but then I have boobage spilling from all sides. I dont like asking other peoples opinions because they are harshly judgemental. I really want a breast augmentation to restore the fullness & give some perk to my breasts. Im not getting this because I think I have small boobs. Im young & it saddens me every time I look or put on a bra. I cant wear strapless or even spaghetti straps. Nothing with cleavage basically. & NEVER a bathing suit. I hate being naked around my boyfriend & I dont even like him to touch them. I honestly feel like my whole life revolves around my "saggy titties" because they are always affecting me. Im trying hard to research this procedure because I dont want messed up breasts or end up with a serious medical condition. I also live in oklahoma so I probably would not want to get anything done here. I also scar very very easily. I want something more natural looking but not too big because altho im average height, I have a small frame. I really want an experienced surgeon that can make mine look great. I want them even & but I don't think I want a nipple incision for cosmetic reasons. I really want to find a female surgeon. Im not good with men at all haha. Is it possible to have a surgeon that does not have any patients that had to come back because of issues wether they were medical or caused because of the procedure?? Im not sure if I will need a breast lift as well but id like to avoid it because of my scarring. I know this is a lot & I probably did not explain well but I need a lot of help & a support team. Really hope for good feedback from you guys, will post pictures of my atrocities soon.

Dr.Gonce is the surgeon I am thinking about going with for my surgery he is in the OKC area and board certified. Www.Gonce.Com hope this helps
I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
 You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.   I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery;  keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.
 Once you have selected your plastic surgeon, have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “C or D cup”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

Best wishes