Happy with Dr. Jones - Oklahoma City, OK

The surgery went smoothly and I'm 3 months post op...

The surgery went smoothly and I'm 3 months post op feeling great. When I had my consultation and described what I was wanting and he said 350cc's would get me that look, I hesitated thinking that 350cc's were going to be too big for the natural look I was wanting, but trusted him and I'm glad I did. I believe my results look natural as I wanted them to, and that the scars are healing nicely. Everything worked out just as he described at my consultation. I hope everything continues to go as smoothly as the surgery did.

Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

My personal experience with him. I chose him based upon his credentials, his demeanor, and his experience. I wrote this to thank Dr. Jones and his staff, and felt like it may benefit someone considering him as your doctor.-- I love my results and experience with him. "I just wanted to take a minute to let you and your staff know that I appreciate all you have done. Darla and Sandie have always been very helpful with all of my questions and scheduling my appointments. Danis was very sweet and accommodating as I tried to finalize my decision, and as I prepared for surgery. Dr. Jones, you have a good staff and and did a great job of caring for me as a patient and leaving me pleased with the results. I agonized about this decision for two years and was filled with questions and concerns and you answered my questions honestly and patiently without making me feel rushed or bothersome. Your work has changed my life, and your bedside manner has eased my anxieties. While I am still very much the person I was when I walked in your office the first time- I walked in full of anxiety and uncertainty, but have walked out feeling confident about putting my trust in your hands. I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with you. Thank you for all you have done." I trust Dr. Jones as my doctor and would recommend him to anyone wanting to have a breast augmentation. He and his staff were nothing but kind and helpful from the first time I called them and every time afterwards.

Congrats!! :)

I'm glad you're pleased with your results. Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!