Boobies... Finally!! :) - Oklahoma City, OK

The whole time growing up I dreamed about the day...

The whole time growing up I dreamed about the day I would finally "grow up" and get my big girl boobies.... My Mom has DD's and so I always assumed I would be well endowed myself someday. No such luck. :( I never got past a 36A. I am now a 31 year old mother to 5 absolutely ahhh-mazing children and wife to a fantabulous husband! My current measurements are 6'3", 145 lbs., 36A. Once I realized I wouldn't be growing my own ta-ta's, I've been hoping and wishing for the day when I could buy the exact ones I wanted! The day is soon approaching and I'm actually having an emotional storm going on, which has completely caught be off guard. I am definitely excited and happy, but also really nervous and pretty scared. I'm scared of not coming out looking like the picture I have in my head and hating my body even more.... Ugh. Anyways, the good emotions do outweigh the negative so I'll try to focus on them!! Any boobies have got to be better than no boobies, right? I'll update as the days dwindle down... My consultation with Dr. Gonce in OKC is May 22, 2013 with the surgery the next day and the follow-up the day after. It's next Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Any advice or anything really, is much appreciated!!

Eek....

Just a couple of days.... I'm having mixed emotions and have even considered canceling. I'm a mom and am having a huge feeling of guilt for having this done. :( I feel like such a nutcase right now. Ugh.

OMG!!!

Getting loaded up to head to OKC.... I can't believe it's finally happening!! Bundle of nerves and don't really know what to expect. :D

They're Here!!!

So my surgery was this past Thursday and I'm feeling pretty good. Really itchy all over and only sore around my breasts. Breasts?!?! Ha! I finally have real breasts!!! Yay!!! Yes, right now they look a bit funky, but I was told by the staff at Dr. Gonce's office that they will be pretty!! Just waiting for them to drop into place now. They're high and a little boxy, but they already look great to me. Very happy with my decision to go through with this surgery. Dr. Gonce and his entire staff are amazing and I would recommend them in a heart beat! :)
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Haven't met him yet, but his office manager Deborah is amazingly sweet! :) ****UPDATE****** I've had my surgery and anyone wanting to have breast augmentation should definitely consider using Dr. Gonce in OKC. He is awesome and so is his staff!! I will answer any questions, just send me a message. :)

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! Where did you stay during your visit to OKC and did anyone help you out? How will you stay in touch with your PS? Can you email photos if you have questions about healing, etc? Keep us posted!

Sounds like you have wanted to do this procedure for a long time,  Just know that it is completely normal to feel both nervous and guilty...you're not a nut case at all! As a mother of 5 children, I think you deserve this! Who will be helping you take care of the kiddos the first few days post op? Hoping all goes well for you! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf. Looking forward to your updates!

Thank you for your kind words! My husband and a few close friends helped with the kids while I was away. Everyone has been great through this whole experience! :)
            i agree with you any boobies is better than no boobies at all; good luck for your upcoming surgery; what size cc do you plan on gettin?
My plan is in the 400-500 range, but that is without actually talking to my doctor yet. I'm sure it'll change! ;)
Ended up getting 550cc in right and 500cc in left. :)
            cant wait to see pics!
I'm 6 feet tall and 145 pounds. I'm a 34AA abs want to get to a full C. I have a narrow rib cafe my ps told me so he recommended high profile 400-425 silicones. I have surgery in two weeks. What cup size did your implants give you. Any suggestions for me since you're tall too?
Good luck . Read on stories and experience here on this community. I love reading other women's experience and progress here. Isn't it exciting to have a new body soon? I'm 15 days post op still healing slowly and surely loving what I'm seeing every day. What kind of implant did you decide on and the size?
I am wanting silicone gels, under muscle, in the 400-500 cc range.... The size will most likely change once I have my consult though. :) What did you get?? Hope you get to healing more quickly!
Good luck