Boobies... Finally!! :) - Oklahoma City, OK

The whole time growing up I dreamed about the day...

The whole time growing up I dreamed about the day I would finally "grow up" and get my big girl boobies.... My Mom has DD's and so I always assumed I would be well endowed myself someday. No such luck. :( I never got past a 36A. I am now a 31 year old mother to 5 absolutely ahhh-mazing children and wife to a fantabulous husband! My current measurements are 6'3", 145 lbs., 36A. Once I realized I wouldn't be growing my own ta-ta's, I've been hoping and wishing for the day when I could buy the exact ones I wanted! The day is soon approaching and I'm actually having an emotional storm going on, which has completely caught be off guard. I am definitely excited and happy, but also really nervous and pretty scared. I'm scared of not coming out looking like the picture I have in my head and hating my body even more.... Ugh. Anyways, the good emotions do outweigh the negative so I'll try to focus on them!! Any boobies have got to be better than no boobies, right? I'll update as the days dwindle down... My consultation with Dr. Gonce in OKC is May 22, 2013 with the surgery the next day and the follow-up the day after. It's next Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Any advice or anything really, is much appreciated!!

Eek....

Just a couple of days.... I'm having mixed emotions and have even considered canceling. I'm a mom and am having a huge feeling of guilt for having this done. :( I feel like such a nutcase right now. Ugh.

OMG!!!

Getting loaded up to head to OKC.... I can't believe it's finally happening!! Bundle of nerves and don't really know what to expect. :D

They're Here!!!

So my surgery was this past Thursday and I'm feeling pretty good. Really itchy all over and only sore around my breasts. Breasts?!?! Ha! I finally have real breasts!!! Yay!!! Yes, right now they look a bit funky, but I was told by the staff at Dr. Gonce's office that they will be pretty!! Just waiting for them to drop into place now. They're high and a little boxy, but they already look great to me. Very happy with my decision to go through with this surgery. Dr. Gonce and his entire staff are amazing and I would recommend them in a heart beat! :)
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Haven't met him yet, but his office manager Deborah is amazingly sweet! :) ****UPDATE****** I've had my surgery and anyone wanting to have breast augmentation should definitely consider using Dr. Gonce in OKC. He is awesome and so is his staff!! I will answer any questions, just send me a message. :)