Ready to Get Rid of the Spare Tire - Ohio

I am a mom of 3 well 4 if you count my husband lol...

I am a mom of 3 well 4 if you count my husband lol. I have decided to have a tt with lipo on inner thighs and hips/flanks. I also have RA and fibromyalgia and my "double bubble" as my doctor put is putting alot of strain on my joints. That is partaially why I am doing this. I also hate that I have to spend a ton of money to buy clothes that still don't really fit because I have big hips and a smaller waist and nothing fits right I'm tired of feeling miserable in my own body.

I will admit I have been going back and fourth every other day because of the cost but I'm going to go for it because I know I won't regret it. So here I go Wooooooo Hooooooo!!!!!

Akron Plastic Surgeon

Hello all I am 5 days out of surgery and today I finally fell kind of normal. The first two days were horrible!!! I through up twice from going to the bathroom & back omg it was painfull. Got my first shower yesteday that made me feel a little better. I think I have thrush on my tongue from my advair if I don’t drink or rinse my mouth out after I use it, it can cause thrush. Its very painful even to drink liquids but its getting better day by day. Well its nap time so ill write again :)