Tummy Tuck and Lipo - Ohio

I am a married mother of three boys. Im 38....

I am a married mother of three boys. Im 38. 5'6" and weigh between 135-140 lbs. After the birth of my third child, my stomach muscles did not return to the previous shape.

After talking with two plastic surgeons, and determining that I have diastasis...I decided what the he'll and threw in lipo of my thighs while I'm at it!

I'm scared as he'll, because I'm afraid of the unknown. And I hate taking the money away from my family, but God love my husband, he just wants me to be happy! We even put off getting a bigger house so I can do this!

I'm looking at the December for the surgery (for time off work!) I'm so excited!Updated on 9 Oct 2011:Date set of 12-15-11!!! I can't wait!Updated on 14 Dec 2011:Surgery tomorrow morning!!! I'm a nervous wreck! It doesn't help that my 15 month old is sick!!!Updated on 22 Dec 2011:Ok, I'm alive. Recovery hasn't been too terrible! Aside from the fact that I can't stand to be out of my compression garment - I get dizzy and light-headed. Is this normal?

I think I'm going to order an extra compression garment so I have something to wear while I launder this one. Any good websites to order from?

As for the lipo, that's really what hurts the most...

I had a drain removed yesterday and I'm on schedule to have the other one removed Friday! Merry Christmas to me!!!

Had last drain removed yesterday! Big hurdle!!!...

Had last drain removed yesterday! Big hurdle!!! Got a new garment because the other one didn't fit right....I love this new garment...smooth and silky! Went to the grocery store and took a shower! Woo hoo!!
Dr.carp

Very professional and to the point. Loved his office staff and nurses.