Tummy Tuck and Lipo - Ohio

I am a married mother of three boys. Im 38....

I am a married mother of three boys. Im 38. 5'6" and weigh between 135-140 lbs. After the birth of my third child, my stomach muscles did not return to the previous shape.

After talking with two plastic surgeons, and determining that I have diastasis...I decided what the he'll and threw in lipo of my thighs while I'm at it!

I'm scared as he'll, because I'm afraid of the unknown. And I hate taking the money away from my family, but God love my husband, he just wants me to be happy! We even put off getting a bigger house so I can do this!

I'm looking at the December for the surgery (for time off work!) I'm so excited!Updated on 9 Oct 2011:Date set of 12-15-11!!! I can't wait!Updated on 14 Dec 2011:Surgery tomorrow morning!!! I'm a nervous wreck! It doesn't help that my 15 month old is sick!!!Updated on 22 Dec 2011:Ok, I'm alive. Recovery hasn't been too terrible! Aside from the fact that I can't stand to be out of my compression garment - I get dizzy and light-headed. Is this normal?

I think I'm going to order an extra compression garment so I have something to wear while I launder this one. Any good websites to order from?

As for the lipo, that's really what hurts the most...

I had a drain removed yesterday and I'm on schedule to have the other one removed Friday! Merry Christmas to me!!!
How is caring for your 15 month old baby going? When I have my tt in Feb, my youngest son will be 17 months old. This is what has me the most stressed out, taking care of him. I am having MR so I will not be able to lift him for awhile. My husband is taking 8 days off, then mother in law will help till I reach 2 weeks post op, then husband and my mom will help as much as they can.
Did you have MR? How is the care taking going with your baby?
I completely understand your nervous anticipation. The funny thing is (and hopefully this will also happen to you!) once I awoke that day I was calm and confident with my decision, and had no anxiety whatsoever. It was strange, but a very relaxed feeling that came over me. Please keep us updated!
2 more days!!! I am a nervous wreck! I can't sleep a full night and imhave so much work to do beforehand!!!

Had last drain removed yesterday! Big hurdle!!!...

Had last drain removed yesterday! Big hurdle!!! Got a new garment because the other one didn't fit right....I love this new garment...smooth and silky! Went to the grocery store and took a shower! Woo hoo!!
Hey another Ohio-ian! I'm originally from Toledo
Anywho checked out Ur post op pics & they look great! For 2 weeks you don't look like u have any swelling at all! Your pre op body was fab anyway & your results really reflect that! Congrats!!
Trish-looking REALLY good!! Yay!!! Exciting stuff! :)
You look great girl!
Dr.carp

Very professional and to the point. Loved his office staff and nurses.