Results???? - Springboro, OH

I had smart lipo 6 days ago on Feb.25th. Like many...

I had smart lipo 6 days ago on Feb.25th. Like many people have said on here, the it's not painful, but there were moments it was for me. The rib cage area was rough and when they put all the fluid in me, I did tear up a little and there was a lot of pressure. (I couldn't talk or breathe for a moment.) Overall it was just uncomfortable. I had my upper stomach/ rib area and the belly button area done.

I work out 5 days a week, and after 3 big babies, I needed help with that stubborn area!! I also have a very large rib cage which made it difficult to find clothes that fit right. My ribs have already shown good results ( I can tihgten a knotch on my bra :)) But I am still swollen and my clothes are tight. I can finally (barely) fit in my clothes today. I have been massaging the area that past couple nights and It seems to help.

PATIENCE is a must. I want to see results now! I am going on vacation in a week and I hope the swelling is down by then.I guess time will tell if I have good results!

I've heard the belly button and pubic area stay swollen for a while. Massage seems to work for a lot of people. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :)

Thank you so much Sharon! I am feeeling better and starting to see my new shape! I hope in a couple months, I will be very pleased.Each day seems to get better.

I will post my result from the massage and let everyone know if it helps.

I am going to San Franciso :) I am more than excited and hoped to fit into my clothes a little better, but at this point, not sure I will. I heard the belly button area is the last area to see the result due to swelling taken longer to subside. Is this true? I am going for an ultra sound massage Wednesday, I hope it will help! Thanks!

I am getting soo excited now! After only 11 days,...

I am getting soo excited now! After only 11 days, I can see a huge difference! That area around my belly button ( although still lumpy and hard) is so much smoother. You can't see it pooch through my clothes anymore. I have to say it's worth it already for me. Those who are having this done or have, just be patient and wear your compression garmet. The hardest thing for me is not working out. I have been watching my calorie intake, so I don't gain weight. Smart lipo isnt a license to eat more, and I don't want to jeopardize my results. I am still tender and going for my massage tomorrow to help with my swelling.
Where did you get your smartlipo done. I live in the dayton area and am having trouble finding someone here.
Hello,
I went to Smart Lipo Center in Springboro Ohio. My doctor was amazing and I have great results already. If you go, you must see Dr. Contractor. She won't let you off the table until she gets rid off that area you hate! I am much more confident now and it's only been 4 weeks! Good Luck!!
Thank you! Do you have any before pictures? I want to get smart lipo but I keep hearing that if I get lipo without a tummy tuck that it wouldn't get rid of the access skin. I have had 3 children and the only thing that still remain is my tummy and I am so tired of people asking me if I'm expecting...lol...I just don't want to waste the money on it, if it won't give me the results that I am looking for. Thanks for your time!

I have great results so far. My swelling is gone,...

I have great results so far. My swelling is gone, my ribs and belly button area look great! I can't wait to see the skin tightening! It was worth it for me.

Photo Update

Photo Update

Hello, Could you please write down the address ! I live in Dayton area Thanks a lot

She was very honest and my comfort was very important to her. She made sure she hit the target areas before I left the table.She took her time to make sure I get a good result. We will see!