Worth Every Penny - Ohio, OH

So I was scared to receive the procedure but this...

So I was scared to receive the procedure but this website really gave me the confidence to go out strive for my goals. I had HA filler injections done on my face. It took like 5 minutes and I was out of the office doing my thing. I had a slight soreness and a little swelling and some temporary knots inside but all that subsided within a few days. I went a head and posted some pictures so that everyone can see the results.
Dr. White

Awesome

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.  To clarify, did you have it injected in your nasolabial folds?
Yes it was my laugh lines I love it and it really boosted my confidence ! He used a lab HA that way there was almost no chance of a allergic reaction. Hope this helped :)
Gotcha, thanks for clarifying.  Your lips look so pretty in your after pic I couldn't tell if you'd had a little injected into them too :)
No not yet ! I probably won't do lip injections unless I need to but thinning lips is a sign of aging so it is in my list of possibilities. I think they look different because it's different lighting and thank you for the compliment !
Probably the lighting like you said, because they look good in both pics.  :)  Glad you are happy with your results!