To Fill-in the Divot Caused by 2 Previous Lumpectomies As Well As Enhancing my Breasts - Beachwood, IL

I am 55 years old, years ago breastfed, and have...

I am 55 years old, years ago breastfed, and have experienced 2 lumpectomies; hence my breasts show the journey of my life. Dr. Medalie performed breast augmentation that not only enhanced my breast size and shape but also filled-in the divot caused by the lumpectomies, THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! I am now very confident when wearing clothes that aren't so matronly. I regret that I hadn't had this procedure years ago. :) Dr. Medalie is an excellent surgeon and his staff (emphasizing Val) are very friendly and helpful. I strongly recommend Dr. Medalie and will definitely call on him in the future if the need should arise. Thank you, Dr. Medalie!---YOU MADE A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN MY LIFE! :)

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Medalie is not a "warm, fuzzy, folksy" doctor. However he is knowledgeable, confident, and an excellent surgeon. Again, 5 stars to him and his staff.

Does Dr.Medalie do revisioin to eyelid surgery. Left eye lid turns up and to short, Right eye lid needs adjustment-it is still to heavy. I can mail pictures and information. My surgery was in May 2009. It is well healed, doesn't look bad. but does not function properly. Left eye lid is to high and exposes under lying tissue to the enviornment especially air conditioning will freeze up the entire eye area. One MD said the last resource would be skin transplant and it is so miserable I believe that is the only thing to bring down the lid . Thank you for any help you can give me.

I'm sorry you've had to go through two lumpectomies, but I'm so glad you're happy with your breasts now. Thank you for sharing your experience!