I am 26 yr old married mother of 2. I have a...

I am 26 yr old married mother of 2. I have a hernia and dislacerated muscles to be repaired during my tummy tuck. Im only a size 7 but my hernia won't allow me to workout my core without it getting worse. My husband and I are very nervous about the surgery, but we just keep praying everything will be okay. I am excited and can't wait to post my after pics:)

is insurance paying for any of this bc of the hernia? i have the exact same issue!
Hello I am excited for you! I am 25 with 5 wonderful kids and I have the same exact problem just as you do with the hernia and muscle. Mine is tuesday and I am nervous as ever you can view my page if you want. I am going to post more pics monday before the surgery so everyone can have an idea of what my stomach looks like befire surgery. Keep in touch and congratulations!
Omg yours is so soon it'll be over before you know it! I have to check out your before and after pics. Hiw exciting Monday is almost here!

more before pics

TT coming june 3rd!

i cannot wait to see your results - which will be fantastic! where is your hernia located?
7 days!!!! : )
Your going to look awesome!!! Can't wait to see your results!!

sanctuary ready for me!

I literally have everything ready ladies. Surgery in 3 more days!

Hope all is well and your recovery is coming along smoothly! Hang in there!
Impressive!
Thank you!

pO day3

I'm swollen and sitting down but as you can see I'm super flat!

Thanks everyone:)
Congrats u r looking great!
My stash looked like yours. Way to go!

4 days po

Swollen but feeling a lot better. I walked and stood for over an hour, showered, snd did my hair. I can see results already though:)

Wow ur looking great!
I'm so happy you're doing good!!! You look awesome!!! : )
Thanks:) I'm so excited I stood in the mirror over an hr just thanking God and staring! My brother sent me a bunch of belly shirts for my bday (the day after ny surgery) I can't wait to get in them!

13 days po

I have pads on at the top of my undies, but you can see how flat I am. Tried on a belly shirt:)

I am super prepared too. I go this Friday. Sounds like you were a little anxious - I am too.
Yes I kept a brave face all the way to the table, but I told the anesthesiologist I was scared and he put me out secs later! You never remember that part of it though you'll be fine!

po day 17

post op day 15 to 19

You look great :)
Beautiful results. You are looking great. WHOOO HOOO!
Wow your results are awesome!!

BIKINI TIME!!!! 22 DAYS PO!

I haven't wore a bikini in 10 yrs:)

Awesome! You are rocking that bikini.
Thank u so much jocarolina!
You look great! What are you using for compression? Do you still have swelling at times? I am very thankful for your set up pocs that you posted way back pre op. I modeled my recovery area after yours and it was perfect.

tt po day 27

Form fitting dress. Unfortunately it's for my cousins funeral ; (

Looking awesome!!!
You look awesome!!! Love that dress!! : )
Wow!!! You look incredible!! So happy for you:)

po day 28

Looking great! Incredible results.
Thank u nichole!!!!!
You look amazing! Especially in that pencil skirt/dress which are hard to pull off. Do you still have visible swelling?

po 1 month

You look fantastic!
Thank you kimrap!!!!!
Ok ladies I have a question. I have a couple of events I need to attend and I can't get out of them so, I don't want to wear my binder since its so bulky and uncomfortable not to mention noticeable. Is there an alternative I can wear that can do the same thing?

po day 33

I would still wear binder and get a long black flowing skirt that is real popular this summer.
I wear a compression tank top under everything now...I stopped wearing my cg at 3 weeks...I hated it so much. it hurt!!! The tank top is awesome...holds me in and is comfortable and not bulky.
I don't know how far along with recovery you are though...after 3 weeks as long as you are not uncomfortable you should be fine with something tight with less bulk...

po 5 wks and 1 day

You need to change your profile name to "gotta rockin body"!!! So happy for your fabulous results!
Thank u so much kimrap!!!!
No more future rockn body... You are hot, girl!!! Congrats, you looking amazing :))

6 wks!!!!

7 WKS PO!

Looking good Girl!!
Thank u sunnysidenc!!!!!!!
You look really great! Awesome results! I bet you feel amazing! I'm so looking forward to feeling the same way!

2 months PO

Look great

10wks po

you look fabulous!
Thank you so much emn!!!!!!!!!

7 5 mile run 3xs a week, it's not just a surgery.... it's a lifestyle!

12 weeks PO

3months, 3weeks, and 1day

3month, 3wks

Looking great and you will continue to look better :)
Thank you so much firefrm77!!!!!!!!
You look awesome! so tiny.

7 and a half months

7 and a half months

Wow u look so good! !!!
Great results... Congrats...
THANK YOU CHICALA!!!!!!
Toledo Plastic Surgeon

So far so good, I'll know more after surgery. His staff is excellent! 6wk update- I love my results, my dr is excellent, and his staff is wonderful! !!!!!!