Over 120 Lost And The Skin HAD To Go! - Officer, AU

Dr. Patronella and his staff have been an...

Dr. Patronella and his staff have been an absolutely JOY to work with. After losing over 120 pounds I had that hanging skin that was a constant burden to my new fit lifestyle. I HATED that skin. I walked into Dr. P's office for a consultation very intimidated and nervous and walked out AMAZED and confident that he and his staff were the perfect crew to help me fine tune the body I had worked so hard for.

They comforted me, answered every question I had and then some, right up until the big day. Now, two years later, I've built friendships with many of his staff and continue to stay in touch as Dr. P still monitors my recovery.

I healed exactly as he said I would and I did exactly what he and his staff instructed me to do. They are so knowledgeable about the work and process it's unbelievable. I don't have a single regret and would not change a thing about my experience.

Procedures I had done: a full body lift, arm lift on both arms and breast augmentation. My scars have healed very well - I have healed very well and am more active than ever before!

Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. P was absolutely fabulous. He comforted me, complimented me and guided me through a successful procedure and recovery. If I ever want/need more plastic surgery - he will be the man for the job, no doubt!