Over 120 Lost And The Skin HAD To Go! - Officer, AU

Dr. Patronella and his staff have been an...

Dr. Patronella and his staff have been an absolutely JOY to work with. After losing over 120 pounds I had that hanging skin that was a constant burden to my new fit lifestyle. I HATED that skin. I walked into Dr. P's office for a consultation very intimidated and nervous and walked out AMAZED and confident that he and his staff were the perfect crew to help me fine tune the body I had worked so hard for.

They comforted me, answered every question I had and then some, right up until the big day. Now, two years later, I've built friendships with many of his staff and continue to stay in touch as Dr. P still monitors my recovery.

I healed exactly as he said I would and I did exactly what he and his staff instructed me to do. They are so knowledgeable about the work and process it's unbelievable. I don't have a single regret and would not change a thing about my experience.

Procedures I had done: a full body lift, arm lift on both arms and breast augmentation. My scars have healed very well - I have healed very well and am more active than ever before!

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us!

Congratulations on your weight loss! Did you do that through diet/exercise, or did you also have WLS?

If you don't mind sharing, how did you find the recovery period, following surgery? Did you have much pain and downtime?
Houston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. P was absolutely fabulous. He comforted me, complimented me and guided me through a successful procedure and recovery. If I ever want/need more plastic surgery - he will be the man for the job, no doubt!