Dr. Nijher You ROCK!!! - Ocala, Florida

I received a breast lift with implants procedure...

I received a breast lift with implants procedure and increased size to a DD. The procedure was 1 hour in a half and the recovery with minimal pain was 1 week. The day of surgery I was scared but Dr. Nijher confidence and reassurance got me excited. My scars disappeared in 1 month and they look so natural.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor. Glad you are happy with your results!

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Lift community.

Ocala Plastic Surgeon

He was highly recommended by a friend, what an amazing experience worth every penny. Dr. Nijher truly cares about his patients and earns your respect and trust. He made sure we were both on the same page as far as expectations. I felt like I was his only customer. Dr. Nijher and his staff are very knowledgeable, bedside manners were above and beyond and my results were life changing. I am so happy!