Dr Nijher Has Been a God Send! - Ocala, FL

I recently posted my traumatic experience with an...

I recently posted my traumatic experience with an Inverness Fl. Plastic Surgeon. 2 yrs after this devastating time in my life I met a PS that gave me hope that I could wear a swimsuit, lingerie, and fitted clothing again. I was hesitant to trust another PS after the first TT. But I am so glad I did. Dr Nijher was very forthcoming and honest on what could be done he gave me reasonable expectations from the very start. In 2 weeks I will drive from TN to FL to have a small revision on the scar that was once a BB. I look and feel like a completely different women. After my 1st TT I felt mutilated and less of a women. I was even ashamed to be seen naked in front of my husband. I never thought I would be more insecure after a TT then I would be with my mommy tummy. I didn't have any stretch marks or much weight loose, so having a scar that was closed with metal staples through the center of my stomach (Healed thick and with little purple scars along the scar), and fat left in a circle around my waist and BB, and a bulge of fat under the center of the scar it was was very depressing. No matter how much I tried to be positive bad plastic surgery is hard to deal with.

As I posted my story here and on another website, I soon realized there are a lot of people that got unethical and disturbing results from a Certified Surgeon. I sometimes wonder how great my results would have been if I had chosen Dr. Nijher first instead of it being a revision. But either way I am extremely happy with my results. Dr. Nijher and his nurse called me often to check on me and gave me a number so I could call and ask any questions I had during recovery. 6 months after my revision I moved to TN for my husbands job. This made it very hard to schedule my 1 yr post op and any revisions I might need done. But there office was very accommodating on scheduling me in when I was going to be in town. When I decide to have any future procedures I will not hesitate to drive 8 hrs to have it done by Dr. Nijher and his staff. For anyone who has had a botched plastic surgery, please don't think all surgeons are like that. I thought I did all of my research and asked all the right questions and still ended up choosing poorly. If you asked me a yr ago if I had any pros of a TT I would have easily said NO! Now that I have had my revision and have seen what my results should have been, I am so very happy that I did it. Thank You Dr. Nijher.

I am home in TN from my revisions. The spot that...

I am home in TN from my revisions. The spot that was under my BB is now revised and so is the small dog ear on the left with some lipo in the right side of scar. The procedure wasnt bad, and the discomfort today is minimal. Taking it easy the next week the Thursday I will be headed back to FL to have sutures removed. I am so anxious and excited. I cant wait to post my first bikini pics for you guys. Thank you for all the support and advice if it wasnt for the people on this sight I would have been lost. XOXO THANK YOU!
Ocala Plastic Surgeon

I would never give Dr. Nijher anything less then 5 stars. His bedside manner, staff, follow-up, and consideration for my expectations is exemplary and a standard many Doctors should follow.

My experience with Ocala Plastic surgery. They are very secretive about the scars with the face lift for a reason
What is the cost for a full tummy tuck ?
Your story is very inspiring. I am glad for you that you got your revision. I am working on the same thing. Can't wait to see your after pics! Hope you are healing well this time!
I'm so extremely happy to know that you didn't stop fighting and got the result you should have it on the first place. That first Dr(aka butcher) should pay for your revision. And for the 3 years of stress that he put you in. It's ridiculous I'm sorry for harsh words but he should pay for everything. I'll have my TT soon and your story might help me in case won't go perfect. I can't wait to see your new pics. I'll be here :)) waiting to see you happy again :))
Thank you very much Zizi. Trying to put into words what I went through still makes me cry. Aside from the outcome of the first TT, The hardest thing I dealt with was feeling like I was deceived. That feeling made it very hard to have hope or trust for another Dr.. I never thought I would feel like anything other than mutilated. But, here I am today after an 8 hour drive having a few revisions and I am excited. This has truly been a life changing year me and I am ready for more of them.
Hi l just read your review and i can't believe what happened to you . You are so beautiful and I can imagine how hard were the last 3 years . I am extremely happy you found Dr Nijher to fix the problem. What an experience..... Just out of curiosity I checked your first PS pics b/a and he does awful job. I cried reading your story You look stunning Thank you for sharing your story. This will help other women to stay away from that ..... whatever dr. Again i am so so so so so happy for you :))

Welcome to RealSelf.   I am so sorry you had to go through such a horrible experience the first round.  I can't even imagine!!!

But I was excited to hear about your positive revision.  Love your picture and I think you look totally happy and awesome:)   I am very glad this was all turned around for you.