Amazing, Perfect, Superb, Couldn't Ask for Better - Ocala, FL

I am now 3 months post surgery and Dr. Nijher is...

I am now 3 months post surgery and Dr. Nijher is my hero! I feel like myself again. I can wear normal clothes without the dreaded "muffin top", no one asks me if I am pregnant anymore, and that rounded abdomen from childbearing is now hard as a rock! I wanted "perky breasts" and I can now go without a bra! I had a couple issues in the first week post-op that turned out to be unrelated to surgery.

Ocala Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nijher and his staff are wonderful. I have several friends who have had procedures done by him and highly recommended him. After going to a couple consults with other surgeons to be sure I did my homework, Dr. Nijher, his bedside manner, down to earth personality, friendliness and expertise convinced my to go with him. I knew I wanted a tummy tuck and breast implants for many years. I had implants placed in 2006 by a different local plastic surgeon. I have to say that my experience with that office and with Dr. Nijher were very different. Dr. Nijher, his nurse Arlene and all of their staff are warm, personable and just wonderful. I was very unhappy with my abdomen and my breasts after having 3 children so I went for a mommy make-over. At my pre-op appointment everything was explained and Dr. Nijher told me exactly what he could do for me. I scheduled surgery for 3 weeks later... Dr. Nijher called and checked on me every day to see how I was doing. I cannot say enough wonderful things about him. If you are considering any kind of plastic surgery, go see Dr. Nijher, you will not be disappointed!!!

Hello, I am looking at getting the mommy makeover done and have narrowed it down to three surgeons (Dr. Nijher being one of them) and was just looking to see how your experience went?
Would love to see pictures