Exceeded All Expectations - Ocala, FL

I attended 2 of Dr Nijher's seminars (the second...

I attended 2 of Dr Nijher's seminars (the second one so I could take my husband) and he gave me a great deal of confidence in his education, abilities, and subsequent results. I decided to do the face, brow and neck lift, and I am definitely not disappointed! In fact, I'm thrilled with the results- he gave me back at least 10 years.
Like the other reviews, I found his bedside manner- always a warm smile, remembers my name, and is patient and attentive with my questions- to be far superior to most doctors.
The entire staff was also competent, and they helped to make the entire experience a positive one.
Thank you, Dr Nijher!

Yay for your success story! Do you have a 'before' photo you can post so we can see the difference? Comparison shots are SO helpful for other folks embarking on a facelift journey.

Before an after pictures

Beautiful results! You look great!
I agree, you look years younger and so happy with your results. When you post again please include a close up photo of post surgery.

Taken about 3 months post-op-op.

.....note the differences, especially in the neck and throat areas.
I still have crow's feet, but he didn't do the eyes. Besides, that just means I smile and laugh a lot, right? :-)

Thank you to all who have said such complimentary things!
You look wonderful!
Sorry if I offended but I have 7 or 8 pictures up, I posted before pictures and pictures of each days progress for about the first week. I will again be posting pictures after my two month post-op next week. Continued good luck with your procedures.
Ocala Plastic Surgeon