Great Choice - Ocala, FL

I am 71 yrs old and had terrible "bags"...

I am 71 yrs old and had terrible "bags" and dark circles under my eyes which made me look very tired all the time. What a change, I look ten years younger and hear all the time "you look so rested, glad you finally retired" The "center" staff and surgeon were outstanding. Very helpful, answered all questions and always willing to go the extra mile. Absolutely no problems!

Ocala Plastic Surgeon

I wanted a surgeon who operated mostly on senior citizens as our skin and wrinkles are numerous and very different from the younger crowd. I recovered quickly and the difference at six weeks after surgery was amazing.

I am not sure about the details of the surgery but he told me would remove the dark circles and he did. It will take a few months for them to clear completely but I can tell it will. I had my upper eyelids done opver 10 years ago and I still have the darkness in that area. Healing is going well. Thanks
Congratulations! What did your doctor do to remove the darkness under your eyes? I had upper eyelid surgery but still has the darkness spots. Thanks! I hope you heal quickly!