Breast Lift with Implants - Ocala, FL

It is too soon to tell much about my results. I...

It is too soon to tell much about my results. I can say that I look very symmetrical and I am happy with the size. I am not sure whether to expect them to get bigger or smaller once the implants settle in. My main goal was upper pole fullness which I believe I will definitely achieve.

As for the actual procedure, I don't recall anything at all. After walking into the surgical suite, I was given something to "help me relax" and my next memory is getting into bed at my hotel. Each passing day seems to ease the pain. I am doing my best to take it easy so that I will heal nicely and quickly.

First Follow-up tomorrow

I am excited to go for my first follow-up tomorrow since my surgery last Tuesday. I am one week post-op and I feel really good. I was off the meds by the fourth post-operative day.

I do have some blistering/purple area on my right nipple which has been of concern. I called the doctor regarding this yesterday and they feel it is nothing serious. I will feel better once they examine it in person, though.

I will add another update after tomorrow"s appointment.

Week one postop

I had my appointment on Wednesday. I am healing well with no complications. The nipple on the right has some purple bruising/blistering but should heal just fine. I am glad to have the steri strips off.

I was placed in the dreaded band at this visit. I absolutely hate it!!!! It makes my breasts ache. Not to mention it is just downright uncomfortable.

I don't have another appointment for another month, if all goes well.
Ocala Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nijher is very knowledgeable and was able to explain the process to me in a way that gave me complete confidence in his abilities. I had consulted with several other doctors but once I met with Dr. Nijher, I knew he was my surgeon. He seems to have an innovative style which results in above-average outcomes. I looked at numerous before/after pictures in his office and found the results very pleasing,. I am confident I will not be disappointed.