Breast Lift with Implants - Ocala, FL

It is too soon to tell much about my results. I...

It is too soon to tell much about my results. I can say that I look very symmetrical and I am happy with the size. I am not sure whether to expect them to get bigger or smaller once the implants settle in. My main goal was upper pole fullness which I believe I will definitely achieve.

As for the actual procedure, I don't recall anything at all. After walking into the surgical suite, I was given something to "help me relax" and my next memory is getting into bed at my hotel. Each passing day seems to ease the pain. I am doing my best to take it easy so that I will heal nicely and quickly.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

First Follow-up tomorrow

I am excited to go for my first follow-up tomorrow since my surgery last Tuesday. I am one week post-op and I feel really good. I was off the meds by the fourth post-operative day.

I do have some blistering/purple area on my right nipple which has been of concern. I called the doctor regarding this yesterday and they feel it is nothing serious. I will feel better once they examine it in person, though.

I will add another update after tomorrow"s appointment.

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. Glad to hear your recovery is going well. Just curious as to your pre op cup size? What type and size implants did you get? And what type of lift did you get? Looking forward to hearing you your recent appointment went. Congratulations!

Week one postop

I had my appointment on Wednesday. I am healing well with no complications. The nipple on the right has some purple bruising/blistering but should heal just fine. I am glad to have the steri strips off.

I was placed in the dreaded band at this visit. I absolutely hate it!!!! It makes my breasts ache. Not to mention it is just downright uncomfortable.

I don't have another appointment for another month, if all goes well.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Ocala Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nijher is very knowledgeable and was able to explain the process to me in a way that gave me complete confidence in his abilities. I had consulted with several other doctors but once I met with Dr. Nijher, I knew he was my surgeon. He seems to have an innovative style which results in above-average outcomes. I looked at numerous before/after pictures in his office and found the results very pleasing,. I am confident I will not be disappointed.