Wonderful Doctor, Wonderful Results - Ocala, FL

At age 66, I still felt young -- however, even...

At age 66, I still felt young -- however, even though I've always had great skin -- I now looked much older due to my sagging neckline and droopy, puffy eyelids. I wanted to look as young as I feel. I met Dr. Nijher at a seminar and was immediately impressed. After the free consultation, I knew I would be in good hands with him. He did both the facelift and blepharoplasty. The first week after surgery was emotional and scary -- but he and his office staff were only a phone call away and, as he told me before the surgery, "they would be there to hold my hand throughout the entire process". They were - and they answered all my questions and reassured me that everything was normal. As time went by, it was obvious that they were right.

It's been almost 7 months and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. I was so afraid I'd no longer look like myself and that I might have that "plastic surgery" look some movie stars have. However, that is not the case. I still look like myself -- only much younger and so wonderfully refreshed. I now have a beautiful chin-line -- probably better than I had in HS!! The best review though came from my husband who has said that having this surgery was the best thing I've ever done for myself. I agree.

you look beautiful, I am happy for you tht you had found great doctor!
Ocala Plastic Surgeon

I had a really good experience. Shortly after surgery, I had concerns and questions that were met with quick responses and reassurance. Patience is the key -- 6 1/2 months after surgery, everything he promised has come true.