BAD Experience and BAD Results! - Ocala, FL

Wanted a breast augmentation for many years. I...

Wanted a breast augmentation for many years. I also needed a breast lift. Had to have both procedures re-done with a specialist.

Ocala Plastic Surgeon

Consultation was GREAT! Lots of time and Dr Nijher told me everything I wanted to hear and he's definitely very nice. Unfortunately, things changed after the money exchange. The visits were fast, staff was rude and he thought his work was good and I didn't look anything like I had wanted. I was then told that my ribcage is "rounded". Well, your the doctor wouldn't you alter your surgery plan to account for that based on the results the patient wanted? I was then told to wait 1 year...which is forever when you are unhappy with your results. Ended up going to a revision specialist who fixed me up....I now look like the pics of what I wanted. I was told by the revision specalist that I was very over dissected!!! I would never go back to Dr Nijher or this group. My advice is to look at the before/after pics don't listen to what he says he can do! Also, received horrible customer service when I called and in the office. Again, pay attention to the work that the doctor has completed, you are the one allowing this person to permanently alter your body.