BAD Experience and BAD Results! - Ocala, FL

Wanted a breast augmentation for many years. I...

Wanted a breast augmentation for many years. I also needed a breast lift. Had to have both procedures re-done with a specialist.

Ocala Plastic Surgeon

Consultation was GREAT! Lots of time and Dr Nijher told me everything I wanted to hear and he's definitely very nice. Unfortunately, things changed after the money exchange. The visits were fast, staff was rude and he thought his work was good and I didn't look anything like I had wanted. I was then told that my ribcage is "rounded". Well, your the doctor wouldn't you alter your surgery plan to account for that based on the results the patient wanted? I was then told to wait 1 year...which is forever when you are unhappy with your results. Ended up going to a revision specialist who fixed me up....I now look like the pics of what I wanted. I was told by the revision specalist that I was very over dissected!!! I would never go back to Dr Nijher or this group. My advice is to look at the before/after pics don't listen to what he says he can do! Also, received horrible customer service when I called and in the office. Again, pay attention to the work that the doctor has completed, you are the one allowing this person to permanently alter your body.

Glad to hear things worked out just They way you wanted. WHAT did your Dr. Mean when he said The first Dr. Had dissected?
The first doctor overdissected my pockets which causes bottoming out. The problems got worse and worse each month. I also had a ton of asymmetry and needed a second lift.
Thx! No worries...I had a revision with a "boobie GOD" revision specialist. I think so highly of my NEW doctor Dr Revis. He gave me everything I asked for and fixed the mess the old doctor made. So it all turned out good!! :)

I'm so sorry this wasn't a good experience for you!