Breast reduction, asymmetry and lift.

Back pain, neck pain, bilateral asymmetry, not...

Back pain, neck pain, bilateral asymmetry, not able to do any physical activities like running, rashes and grooves in shoulders. Like most of you, I have battling huge sagging breasts since I have been 9 years old. WORST of all my right breast is around 2 cup sizes larger then my left breast and they sag. The left one is 36D and right is 36DDD. My nipples have also become different sizes.

I have had two kids and I am now 27 and its time to get rid of this physical and emotional pain once and for all. I cant wear a bathing suit or any bra without it looking really bad. The right boob pokes out of ever bra I wear, and I am so ashamed of them. FINALLY I got an approval from insurance and now that its realistic I am starting to back out slowly.

My doc is gr8. He told me he will lift them really well during surgery, but he I will only be a Bigger b cup or smaller c. I think A ,B CUP is small but at this point, I will do anything to get rid of this nasty sight, thats how emotionally drained I am. Then I have those close family members who are judgmental and say I dont really need it, please look at the photo and give me your advice. Most people who say I dont need it, have not seen them bare.

I am worried about the recovery and the surgery. How will I breathe during surgery? What is the pain like after. I have a 5 month old baby who is about 18 pounds, will I Be able to hold him?, if not for how long? I also have a three year old who is needy. I plan on breaking the news to mother tomorrow so that she can help.. How long will I need her for after surgery, as shes real busy. Will the pain be unbearable? Is this something I can totally hide under my shirt after say a week or so?

I have lots of family functions and I dont want them to notice I am missing more then a week. Like will I be able to get dressed and hide this a week later..? ALSO do they put a breathing tube down my throat? I am so scared. Please someone who has done this with kids give me some advice. Do they look that bad? Should I GO FOR IT? Is it worth it?

Also I just lost 60 pounds and I workout 5x a week for 2 hours, mainly cardio like stair master, elliptical because I havent been able to run from my saggy boobs.. I do not want to gain this weight back at all bc I am sitting at home, How do i avoid that, and when can I return to the gym?

Im also finishing up my last dosage of phentramine that a weight loss doctor prescribed to me, I think I have to be off this medicine for surgery? right? like a week before? Please give me opinions and answers!!!My doc can answer but I prefer answers from someone who is been in my shoes.

Good Luck, Emma! You will be on my mind today! Wishing you all of the best!
Good Luck Emmazee, I will be thinking about you all day, I can't wait till you post again. Talk to ya on the other side when we are sexy girls with our new boobs!
I am also in weight loss program on same meds , I went off phen 4 weeks before, they recommended two and so did my dr, the weight loss program said it only takes 4 days for phen to be out of the system, I wanted to be extra safe, do what you feel right

Back pain, neck pain, bilateral asymmetry, not...

Back pain, neck pain, bilateral asymmetry, not able to do any physical activities like running, rashes and grooves in shoulders. Like most of you, I have battling huge sagging breasts since I have been 9 years old. WORST of all my right breast is around larger then my left breast and they sag. My nipples have also become different sizes.

I have had two kids and I am now 27 and its time to get rid of this physical and emotional pain once and for all. I cant wear a bathing suit or any bra without it looking really bad. The right boob pokes out of ever bra I wear..

My doctor is amazing so far... He told me he will lift them really well during surgery, and put my mind at ease about the whole procedure.. but he I will only be a Bigger b cup or smaller c.Then I have those close family members who are judgmental and say I dont really need it, but who are they to decide?

Will I need to stop medications such as diet pills/fat burners. I have yet to ask my doctor. The doc seems to be real helpful and very understanding. Wow what an amazing doc!
Gosh my doc was amazing! They look amazingggggg after picture coming soon!!!

List Pros & Cons, Advice you can offer others
How are you feeling, Emma? Can't wait to see pictures!
Great to hear! Hope your recovery is going well :)

It took me for ever to post this post op pic, about two years later guys sorry:( Best choice ever for this breast reduction.

Well here I am 2 years later posting a picture of my breast ! I can say I am very very satisfied and I think its the best choice I have ever made in my life honestly. The recovery was not bad at all! DR DEWOLFE is amazing at what he does and he basically made my life ten times better with this surgery!! finally have normal breasts!!!!
Looks great!! Congrats!
thanks for posting, always great to see a long term result
Dr Dewolfe- Lagrange, IL

Dr Dewolfe is an amazing doctor, really I am not just saying it, he is one that cares from point A to point Z, and you will feel ease and comfort while talking to him. Throughout the whole procedure he was very descriptive and answered any questions I had without me even asking them, its like he could read my mind! I walked out feeling so great after my consult, and its pretty rare to find a doctor who really cares in the Chicagoland area! I strongly urge you to visit him for a consult:)