49yr. Old (Soon to Be 50 in Nov.) Wife and Mother of 2 Adult Children, Wanting a Rhinoplasty Since my High School Years - IL

I was so eager to have this procedure done since I...

I was so eager to have this procedure done since I was in high school but my parents was against it, I also attempt this when I had my second child in 1991 but a divorce from my first husband made my inability to pay for it shattered that. Then while I was working at a former hospital I came across Dr. David Shifrin and looking at some of his clients pics and doing my research I had my first consultation. Well after several discussions with Dr. Shifrin and my husband I can say I will highly recommend this procedure being done by Dr. David Shifrin to anyone. He clearly explains every step that will take place and what to expect right down to the recovery. My family are truly in awe, they see the difference and tell me my nose looks amazing and how it fits me perfect, this is not a copycat nose, Dr. Shifrin designed it to fit me and it has me in tears......I'm loving my new look and taking a whole lot of selfies (big grin) Thanks Dr. David Shifrin for giving me a ton of self confidence.
Would you be willing to post a before/after from several angles?
I posted some pics
Hello! I'm researching surgeons as well. I'm from Illinois. Oddly, I've never heard of Dr. Shifrin. I think I'll take some time to research him. I wish you the best…It's never too late to add happiness to you life! :-) *Also, (if you don't mind my asking), what ethnicity are you?

Pre and post surgery pics

You look awesome! It truly does favor you
Congratulations for getting something you been wanting! I can totally relate. I am going to be 45 and finally made the decision to just do it. My surgery is scheduled in 10 days. Your story made me smile, and I just wanted to tell you thank you for sharing it. You look amazing and your nose is beautiful!
Thank you, I'm glad to give you the confidence to do what you want, I only had my husband to encourage me, my siblings were against it. But at the end of the day, all that matters regardless if your 25 or 45 yrs old what makes you happy........I'm 6mths from 50 and I love myself evening more......I even lost 10lbs going to the gym looking forward to my birthday........#timeforanewme
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. David Shifrin is an Award Winning Plastic Surgeon, he has an office in Chicago and Oak Lawn, Illinois. He has a way of enhancing a patients natural beauty, giving any attention that is needed to corrections and adjustments. Also he is honest, he will tell you what is needed for you not give you something just to make money.