Mommy of 3 Wanting to Get a TT - Oahu Island, HI

Aloha. I am turning 25 in two weeks. I have 3...

Aloha. I am turning 25 in two weeks. I have 3 girls. 5, 3 and 1. I am 5'4 and a 1/4(yes that quarter counts ;) ) and I go from 119-124. I do not need to loose any more weight. I am at my healthy weight. But I can't get rid of my mama pooch.

I wanted to get my boobies back to pre-pregnancy but right now I can only afford one or the other. I say flat tummy is more important! VS can help out in the boobie department for now.

First up I need to make a consulant. I am going to make one with dr. Schlesinger and dr. Healy and go from there. I'm nervous and excited.i am worried about the scar I want it as low as possible and also my belly button. I don't want it to look funny!!! Lol

Anyways here's some lovely pics of me. I know it's not as bad as others and people have told me not to get a tt but damn it! I want to sit down with out tucking in my rolls!

Hi Mommy of 3, from momof3. I am 6 weeks PO and feeling great. I had a little bit more than you taken off. I empathize with your sitting down photo! It's amazing how quickly things are recovering. Good luck with your decision.
Your body looks EXACTLY like mine... I'm 5'4" and weigh 116. Everybody makes me feed ridiculous for wanting my flat tummy back! I went for a consult today and I really want to do it! I just have to work up the courage to undergo the surgery. Go for the consult, you will get a better understanding of how you'll look and what's involved.
"FEEL" ridiculous :)
Cant wait to see your results. Have you found a surgeon yet?
Yep thats right! Do it just to see
I haven't yet. I need to buckle down and just make the call!! Lol. I'm a few lbs smaller now. I'm 117lbs...it's just that skin! Ugh. Also after breastfeeding 3 kids (still am) one boob is way way larger than the other and they are deflated. I'd love to have them full again.

I'm going to make the call...it's just a consult right?
Hi! Have you had any consults yet? I think you should go for it. Youre small like me and everyone else doesnt see what it looks and feels like after we sit or bend over! I got my tt done 3 days ago and I think so far its worth it! Go for it!!
I know... I know lol I will
First step is making the appointment! Hugs