Zerona Negative Side Effects - New York, NY

HI – Not only did this treatment not work, but...

HI – Not only did this treatment not work, but created a SMALL FAT POCKET on my eyelid! This occurred after 5 treatments. I woke up on the 6th day and my right eye looked swollen and there was a bubble of fat on my kneecap. 10 weeks later and they are still visible. I am wondering how many others have had similar negative side effects. I certainly think Zerona should disclose this risk! I certainly would not have gone!

What is Zerona? This is not done by an orthodontist...I think you posted under the wrong provider...
Hi Kelly,

We contacted Lisa when she posted her review in 2011 and she confirmed that the provider information is correct. Dr. Fulop-Goodling is offering Zerona at a facility called Just Melt in NYC.

Their website says, "Dr. Jacquie is the creator and visionary of Justmelt.... Now that Dr. Jacquie has helped thousands obtain their perfect smile, she has begun Justmelt to offer the same men and women in the New York City area great outcomes for the rest of their body...."

I hope this helps to clarify.
I had it done and didn't stick to eating/workout plan. The fat migrated to my waist from my thighs! Big mistake.
New York Orthodontist

I am sharing what happened to me so that others do not wind up with the same negative side effect. After 5 treatments, I woke up with a fat deposit on my right eyelid and on my right knee. They are smaller but still visible...I may seek legal help in speaking with Zerona about my outcome.