Finally Removed my Fibroids Now Im Ready to Remove the Fat - New York, NY

Im a 40 year old mother of 2, a girl 21 and a boy...

Im a 40 year old mother of 2, a girl 21 and a boy 7. After years of struggling with heavy bleeding and anemia I finally got my 6 month pregnant uteris removed. I would have loved to have had my TT and hysterectomy done at the same time but didnt find a ps I was comfortable with at the time. Now Im ready and hoping to have it done by the end of the year.

Im currently 218 lbs and cant wait to completly heal so I can get back in the gym and continue to loose the weight. My heaviest being 245 lbs and my lowest at 180 lbs. I know if I can come down atleast 30 lbs by the time I start to do my consultations that will be a good look. Im so happy I found this website, I will keep yall posted.

After reading all this info on the site I wish I...

After reading all this info on the site I wish I would have done my research and waited to do my surgery so I could have done them at the same time. That way I could have healed all at once. How I have to plan and take more time from work at the end of the year. I dont think I wanna do it before then cause I dont wanna be stuck layed up during the summer months. Oh well, it is what it is! Thanks for listening!

Made 2 consultation appts today. One for Mt.Sinai...

Made 2 consultation appts today. One for Mt.Sinai on April 26 and one for Harlem for June 10th. I may cancel the one at Mt Sinai for a later date cause I dont wanna have surgey till the end of the year. Will keep you posted!

good luck, no matter when you get it done your gonna love the new improved you. keep us posted : )
Yes i will. Btw where did you go? You look fab!
Omg I missed your reply somehow,SORRY about that. Thanks I went to advanced cosmetics Dr. Diktaban did my ttl. I'm pleased with my results it was long over due.
Today I made2 consultation appts. Harlem and Mt.Sinai. Harlem told me to walk with $400 can some one tell me the exact amout? Also I was given a date for two docs Dr. Preinger and Dr. Ododile. I choose Dr.O cause his name is all over you girls page. Did I make the right choice?
Hello Missvette , you sure did I myself have an consultation with Dr Odofile he's actually the Cheif of PS at Harlem hospital take a look at my profile I posted 3 pictures with his credentials listed . I don't think it gets any better that having a tummy tuck by the chief of PS with over 20 years of experience & has received many many awards good luck n keep me posted my consultation is in may where is yours ?
Hello Missvette. We are in the same boat. I'm trying to drop 20 to 25lbs. by my surgery date which is September 4th. I have six months which is plenty of time but I can't get my mind rite. I love working out I just hate getting started. I guess the object to that is don't ever stop. I'm 204, I gained 4lbs. I want to be 180lbs. Don't worry missvette and toomuchtummyforme. We are gonna do this $**t. And we are gonna be some thick, bomb a$$ ladies. U heard me?
...and the church said Amen!
@finally4me I know the pain gurl. Stay focused you can do it. As soon as I can hit the gym im making it happen. Team ddetermined!
I'm walking the same road. I'm just under 200 and pushing to get down more before my three final consults next month. Good luck!
Thanks, Im really not trying to be size 6 or anything. Ilove my curves but I think for the money I'll be spending its best to get the full effect. so the weight gotta go!
I hear ya girl! I have been doing. The treadmill everyday about 2 miles or more . I have going faster and higher incline the other day I beat my 2 mile time by about 5 minutes I was happy!! I'm trying to lose hopefully 10 more pounds at least before i go to the flat side. I will probably schedule my date for May. Maybe tomorrow I will pull the trigger.
Good luck to you!!