Young, Stupid and Tattooed - New York, NY

So, when i was 17 i got a tattoo. familiar story,...

so, when i was 17 i got a tattoo. familiar story, doi. even more familiar? it was UGLY. so, i've been embarking on a long-ass journey for tattoo removal. to this point, i've had around 9 q-switched treatments and, most recently, one picosure treatment for the green ink two weeks ago (dayum, it's expensive.)

i really was feeling like, wow this thing is NEVER EVER going to go away, so i went through my email to find some before pics (and wow, it has faded significantly, huzzah!) i'm hoping that with around 1 more pico for the green and several more lasers for the rest it will be significantly faded enough. unfortunately, there's no hope for the orange ink, really. oh well! i'll be happy to have an orange amoeba thing on my arm more than this godawful bad tattoo mistake.

i'd love to hear any thing you guys have found for orange ink, words of encouragement and anything else you may think.

as for the pico: jury is still out; the green ink has faded, but i wish for a pretty penny that it would have been gone with the wind. alas, it hasn't.
Wow, you came a long way with your removal! Orange is a tough color to get rid of. I used the Alex TriVantage and it did fade the orange, but I never did go for full removal so I can't say how it would have responded if I did continue, I had 9 treatments in total.
I had removal on a purple and green tat, I took the removal process as far as possible (dependant on the laser and money, I was lucky enough to get laser treatment cheap deals on groupon, I had about 12 sessions for about £300 ) unfortunately it never went completely, the black is completely gone, but I was left with some tiny patches of green and purple. BUT all is not lost as I am now having it gone over with skin coloured ink by a tattooist, which is working! So if you do have any little left over patches that the lasers with just not shift, consider going over them with skin coloured ink. The skin colour ink is of course not EXACT to my skin tone, but by the time its settled down and faded in like ink does it blends in a whole lot better than the purple and green patches. (I much rather have a slightly off skin colour patch which is hardly noticeable, than a 'bruised' 'gangreen' blob. lol)
do you feel you saw more fading of your BLACK ink with q switch or picosure?
Lasertouch Aesthetics/ Tattaway

Erica at Lasertouch is a total babe and great with a laser. Verdict is still out on picosure, and I think they missed some green within the rose.