Literally Changed my Life - New York, NY

I went to see Dr. Joseph after a rhinoplasty gone...

I went to see Dr. Joseph after a rhinoplasty gone wrong, the previous doctor had left me with a nose that only revision surgery could fix. The problem was that I am a student and I just can't spend that kind of money right now. However, after looking at the many before and after photos on his website, I figured it wouldn't hurt to see if he might be able to help me.

In my consult he told me just that, I needed revision surgery, but after discussing my financial status and asking him to please try to do what he could, he agreed. He told me it would take two or maybe even three sessions to see any improvement, and warned me the change might be minimal because of the degree of the problems.

It has been about two weeks since I had just one session of Silikon 1000 put in my nose and all I can say is he is a miracle worker. My nose went from being completely tipped to one side and having a horribly dipped bridge with oversized nostrils to a straight nose with significantly smaller nostrils and an improved bridge...amazing. What is even more amazing is that the rhinoplasty left me with a constant runny nose and somehow what Dr. Joseph did fixed it, which as you can imagine has also been life changing.

I am so incredibly happy with Dr. Joseph's work that I had saved up for two sessions and since I don't need the second I have decided to get my lips done, something I've wanted done for years but didn't see happening thanks to my nose issues.

Last but not least, I live in New York and it was my first time going to New Jersey so I got really, really lost the first time I went to his office. Barb and the rest of the ladies in the front were so sweet and patient in helping me figure out a way to get there and they even helped me make sure I got back to NY too, they are as exceptional as Dr. Joseph.

Hi StudentNose -- Thanks for posting your story! I'm so glad to hear your revision worked out well.

I just wanted to update my post since it's been...

I just wanted to update my post since it's been about a month since I got my lips done and they look amazing.

It is amazing how much my features have changed for the better and yet nobody has been able to tell I got anything done, not even my best friend.

I just returned back to school and I have not stopped getting compliments on how great I look, the funny thing is that I have new hair color and everyone seems to think that is the reason I look so much better, which I can't say I mind :)

The results have completely exceeded any expectations I had and I could not be happier.

Thanks for commenting. Regarding cosmetic procedures, please dont make a decision based on finances. Make a decision based on 'best outcome'.. 10% of the clients that come to my office arent eligible for the nonsurgical approach. The key is having an EXPERT identify which nose is a good candidate and which is not. To that end, I would be happy to review anyone's nose, simply send me a picture. Any doctor who wants specialized training especially on the difficult cases, I am available as well :) I've performed over 3,000 cases. Let me know if I can be of assistance. I would also be happy to speak with any of your disgruntled clients as well. 50% of our clients are revisional cases.
Can i see some of your photos?
Thanks Sharon, it really did!
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon