Benelli lift with implants - New York, NY

I am a mother of two, 23 months and 9months. I am...

I am a mother of two, 23 months and 9months. I am 26 years old and all my life I was always slim with some curves. My chest area was my biggest insecurity even though everyone told me I looked great. After giving birth to my two children, I have not been feelin the same about my body. Being the outgoing woman I was, my confidence has gone down completely. My fiancée lifted me up and proposed to me and always kept me up and said I always look amazing. After breast feeding two babies, my chest has lost volume and one looks very much bigger than the other. Then I began to search for breast augmentation surgeons in the area, NYC. Then I began obsessing the thought of having implants and believed that this will help brig the confidence I once had.

After all of my research, I searched for a doctor that specializes in Hispanic/Latina women. Not every woman are the same in shape as in culture. A few weeks later I came across Dr. Yager and quickly made a consultation. I went to see him with my family. My fiancée was comfortable with him and asked questions as well. Dr. Yager was very professional and understanding.

Once my fiancée and I got home, we had discussed the right time for the procedure since the holidays were coming and we are having a big wedding next year. We figured sometime in November. After some time went by, I finally called to book my appointment and was enthused, at the same time anxious.

I have finally made all the arrangements as far as childcare for a couple of weeks for my children for recovery. I live my kids and don't look forward being away from them that long. My fiancée will be taking time off from work to take care of me.

I have gone to another consultation with Dr. Yager because of my anxiety with the surgery and he once again made me feels sure and confident. I am so happy for choosing him and look forward to my procedure.

My pre op is on Nov 5th. This week I will be going...

My pre op is on Nov 5th. This week I will be going to do my bloodwork to make sure I'm okay for the procedure...Only 19 more days and I'm soooo amped!!!!

My pre op is tomorrow and I am sooooo excited!!!!...

My pre op is tomorrow and I am sooooo excited!!!! Wish
Me luck!!!! :)

Today I went to my pre op and it went great!! My...

Today I went to my pre op and it went great!! My PS seems very confident for my procedure and results. He says 350-400ccs smooth moderate profile, under muscle, willl work for me with a minor lift around the nipples. I told him of my concern of looking too small and he asked "if you woke up would you be mad if your breasts were too small or too big" I said "too small.." he made a note of that.

My pre op was a bit quick compared to what I heard from other women but I was nervous and a bit anxious, and he did answer all my questions. Also once again I feel comfortable with him because he specializes in cosmetic surgery for predominantly Latin women, and he very much has he idea of the results I want.

My surgery will be scheduled for the morning. Not sure what time and won't know until 2 days prior.

But I'm soooo happy!!

Yesterday I had my surgery and was too calm. I was...

Yesterday I had my surgery and was too calm. I was ready! It was all quick to be honest. My surgery time was at 9:15 and was out in my gown then. The nurse asked some questions, then so did the anesthesiologist. Then shortly after that, about 10am I was in the surgery room and was put to sleep. Woke up in he recovery room and was out a little before 12pm. I can't lie, I was in sooooo much paiiiin. But after taking my medication felt a bit better.

When I got home, I was very drowsy and felt alot of pressure, I was just in shock. But glad I got it over with as well.

I will write more about my procedure and recovery as I'm still recovering.

ONE WEEK POST OP!!! So far so good! I'm still...

ONE WEEK POST OP!!!

So far so good! I'm still on the meds for healing. My kids were here for thanksgiving and left again today with my family. I miss them very much and it sucks that I can't hug them, carry them, even hold them :(

I am a bit sore for trying to clean up a bit when I was told not to anything so I really need to rest. The better i take care of myself, the spooner I can have my kids home :(

On the brighter, I love my boobs!!! I got saline mod profile unders, 390 CCs left & 420 CCs on the right to make them even and nipple reduction with a periareolar lift. No frankenboobs so far thank God. My left breast feels more sore but they look good for one week!!!! Can't wait to post pics soon and can't wait to buy tops and bras!!!!!!! Ahhhh I'm soooo happy I did this

Will continue to keep you guys posted!!
New York Plastic Surgeon

He is very honest and guided me into making the right decision when it came to choosing the implant type and size and incision. He made me feel calm and relaxed throughout the whole experience.

Thanks for the update! You're on the other side. Each day should get better and better now.

Yep the 18th!! Sucks i will be healing through thanksgiving but I will have my mom here to help me :)

It sounds like your surgeon is asking all the right questions! Let us know when your surgery will be. Still looking at the 18th?

Hey!! Well I'm looking for a full C small D. Not sure how many CCs is that. I'm 5'6 about 148lbs (for now since I'm dieting)

I'm excited for you! Any idea what size you're going to choose?

Your fiance sounds like a really good guy and I'm glad he'll be there for you! Please keep us posted as the big day nears!