Neck Lift Plus (Lower Face and Neck Lift) - Excellent Experience - New York, NY

I had done one year’s worth of research,...

I had done one year’s worth of research, including interviewing a half a dozen docs. I found one of the best resources that helped me narrow down my choices was the honest feedback, the reviews and the Q&A I read on Real Self. It helped expand my knowledge base of both procedures and professionals. It’s how I found Dr. George Yang. I was amazed at how much time and effort he put into answering people’s questions. The depth of his experience and knowledge was obvious.
I am 10 days post op and I look and feel great. I couldn’t be happier with my choice of surgeon and the procedures we decided on together. I live outside of NYC so there was an additional investment of travel and lodging but it was worth every penny. In fact, I will return for my other cosmetic maintenance procedures as well.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Yang's five star rating is well deserved. Not only is he a skilled physician with a keen eye for aesthetics, he is compassionate, patient and very modest. Dr. Yang and his wonderful staff are with you every step of the way, pre-surgery, day of surgery (I wasn’t nervous at all) and post-surgery. I felt very comfortable at every stage. He gives you very precise guidelines so that you don’t have to worry. Everything is laid out for you. Also no question is too trivial and no concern is too bothersome. He treats each with compassion and professionalism. I couldn’t have been in better hands. Thank you Dr. Yang!