Love my Eyelid Surgery, Both Uppers & Lowers - New York, NY

Dr. Amiya Prasad did my eyes, both uppers and...

Dr. Amiya Prasad did my eyes, both uppers and lowers, excellent job! I’m especially happy that my eyes look natural and still have an almond-like shape. I also had mild laser underneath my eyes to remove the fine wrinkles and slight dark circles. I was wearing eye makeup one week after surgery, Excellent results, well worth the money!

Dee it will be so helpful if you could post some pics. Of course you don't have too. I'm just tired to read so many posts without pics. It is also a favor for your doctor who I'm sure will appreciate that too.
Yes I did have both my uppers and lowers done at the same time but I know people who have only got one or another done, depending on their needs. Seems most people get their uppers done first since they tend to droop first and age the eye most.

Thanks for writing reviews of your facelift and eyelid surgeries! Did you have everything done at the same time?

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Several people recommended Dr. Prasad, he's dual board certified in both cosmetic surgery and ocular (eye) surgery.