Going in for round two Brazilian Butt lift & Tummy Tuck

Im 35yrs old with two teenagers done with having...

Im 35yrs old with two teenagers done with having children so i decided to go for what i always wanted a big butt. I was planning on getting implants but after doing a lot of research and talking to a few doctors i realized thats not what i wanted after all.

So now im scheduled for surgery on friday april 22 to have my upper and lower abdomen, love handles, upper and lower back and waist liposuction and fat placed in my hips and butt. After reading all the comments and just worried about spending so much money and not getting the body that i want. My goal is to have a body like Coco that the butt and shape i desire. I already have the breast 38DDD just need the flat stomach hips and butt. also i hope i found the right dr. to give me the body but also give me a safe recovery.

Only two more days left before i go in for surgery...

Only two more days left before i go in for surgery very scared but also excited about what my new body will look like

Well ladies its day 4 and im feeling good i...

Well ladies its day 4 and im feeling good i stopped the pain pill completely saturday night and i only had pain when i got up from the bed. The first two days was the worst if u want to call it that i needed help getting out of bed and was taking baby steps. Yesterday i took a nice hot shower but was very swollen im so glad i brought three compression garments of my own because the one the dr. gave me is just a band and its too big right now everyday i keep going down a size. I was 164 on the day of surgery and im 162 right now and still extreamly swollen so i know he did his thing with the lipo. everyone says my butt is bigger and more shapely and now i have an hourglass figure but i know its going to go down. so i need bigger yes oncw my waist is completely healed it will look bigger but i want to stop cars. i'll post before and after on thursday once he takes this drain out. im a very regular woman i go to the bathroom everyday sometimes twice i havent gone since the morning of the surgery so please ladys drink lots of water apple juice and fiber one bars i never wanted to sh-- so much in my life lol...

Hey lady well i can say this im very happy with...

Hey lady well i can say this im very happy with the way i look i have more curves and a flatter stomach and smaller back but the booty i wanted went away. Today makes two full weeks since my surgery and 90% of the fat that was put in my butt and hips are gone. I have a nice round butt right now because my waist is smaller. The lipo was wonderful but the fat transfer was a waste of money. So i'll be changing my review to not worth it for the bbl but well worth it for the lipo. BBL is for woman who can stay at home and lay on there stomach for six weeks which i cant i have to make a living and keep my bills paid.

Hi Ladies, I know what I’m about to tell u most...

Hi Ladies,
I know what I’m about to tell u most of u will think I’m crazy for doing this so soon but I’m healed and this should’ve been done the first time.
Ive changed my mind so much about if this was worth it or not and i have to say it is. Its been a little over three months since i had my brazilian butt lift and at first i was not happy but i must say u have to wait months for the finale results my ass looks great but its still not as big as i want it. Im looking for that coco nikki but. So i decided to get a tummy tuck and my arms done and put the rest of that fat back in my butt.
So I'll be having a full tummy tuck and brazilian butt lift august 24 yes this month.

Three months ago I had lipo of my full back and stomach for a Brazilian butt lift. Everything went great and I was somewhat happy with the results over time. My recovery was great only had pain for two days and it was only when I got out of bed the swelling and itching was the worst part. With the Brazilian butt lift your butt changes every week. I complained one day that all the fat was gone then the next morning it would be bigger than before. But I still wasn’t 100% happy I wanted my butt bigger. After having the lipo the extra skin was still there and I decided I wanted a tummy tuck. My dr. told me that’s what I needed in the first place but my main concern then was a big booty. So now I’m getting a full tummy tuck, along with my arms lipoed also my love handles that I feel wasn’t lipoed enough the first time it was done. All the fat will be transferred into my butt once again and hopefully I will be 100% happy with the results. I have to be happy I can’t afford to do this again plus I’m not a fan of going under the knife. The recovery will be very hard since I have to lay from side to side since I can’t lay on my stomach because of the tummy tuck or my butt because of the Brazilian butt lift. But this is what I want. No one understands why I’m doing this since I look great from the last surgery but I know what I want. My measurements before the first surgery were 38 38 42 now I’m a 35 32 44. What I’m hoping for after this one is 34 28 46. At the end of the day ladies it’s up to u & no one else everyone can give there opinion but its u that has too look in the mirror at yourself everyday so I believe if you’re going to do it do it right or not at all. I should’ve listened to my dr. the first time and got the tummy tuck it would’ve saved me some money but maybe now I’ll really get the butt that I want and I do have a smaller back that I love
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

Dr. francis is a great dr. im glad i went with him. He was very nice answered all my questions and was straight with me. I can honestly say my surgery wasnt bad at all and i felt no pain in my butt. Will say that i had little to no pain and he does great lipo work. Plus my butt is looking real good after 3 months

Girl, our situation is exactly the same. Was told i should have got the tummytuck did not get it, also wanted a bigger butt, and now realize i need the tummytuck. so i see it like you, it has to come out perfect this time. i want my waist smaller, arms lipoed and butt bigger and i have to be happy as well, because i really cant afford it!!! lol
Please let us know how your 2nd time around went and pics too. My bbl deflated as well after the 4th week.
Im interested in doing the BBL...I'm scared of surgery but I hear the results are worth the fear.I'm in the MD area does anybody know of any good drs in my area and the average costs around hear.Was financing easy or did most of you guys pay straight out? How long is the actual recovery ? I've seen three weeks......

Hi Partyball -- Have you looked into any particular docs yet?

Here's a list of Maryland BBL doctors, and some reviews too. Hope this helps!

Nice. Do you think my week off is feasible? Or would I need more time?
I took a week and two days.
I did bruise, but I used a gel that they recommended ARNICA and it was gone in 3 days
Nice, I'm so happy for you. Now how's bruising. I cannot take longer than a week off work so I hope that's enough time to recover enough to function at work.
honestly, I have curves now, I was very square shaped. My waist is small now, I was a size 12 now almost an 8. My butt (per others) says it looks big, I also have hips now. I feel great!
Thanks for the update love. I'm going to set up a consultation and see how it goes. Are your results what you were expecting?
I made 6 weeks post op yesterday, the first two days are the hardest. I didn't even take the pain killers, I just took tylenol maybe 3 times, that's it. Recovery time is 3-6 months. For me it wasn't so much pain, it was more soreness. Yeah his pics aren't that great. His consultations are free, he has a book of pictures in his office.

He did say he had to update his website.
Hey SexxyNezzy. I've heard of him. How long was your recovery time? Were you in a lot of pain? I didn't love the pictures he has on his site, but all his reviews are awesome. Does he have more pics that you can see at your consultation. If he does, maybe she should update them.
Thanks Nikki6771. Do you know of any good doctors? Has anyone tried Basil Pakeman?
Hi girls. I am new to RealSelf :) I am from NY and I have been considering a Brazilian for over 5 years but have been too scared to do it. I'm scared that I won't find the right doctor and I'm also really scared of going under general anesthesia. Do you guys know of any good doctors in the city or the surrounding states that does this procedure under local anesthesia and has had good results? The cost is a factor, but no so much. Willing to go up to $10,000. Thanks ladies
IMO... you would not want to do this procedure under local anesthesia. You want to be fully asleep as they will be working on multiple parts of your body. They would have to numb you from head to toe....lol Also 10k in your part of the country won't get you to the best doctors for BBL. You may have to travel for your procedure.

Good Luck and welcome to Real Self. This is a great forum for ideas, suggestions, and honest feedback from those who have been through it and are planning to go through it.
Hi LoveLife12, I'm from NY and did my procedure on March 24, 2011. My doctor is great, all his patients are from referrals. His name is Dr. Taranow, he is on E. 69th Street. He is good. I was charged $10,100 for lipo of upper and lower abs, flanks, a little around pubic area and then the fat transfer. His staff is AWESOME!! CHeck him out! Also, I was put to sleep, it's better that way.

I waited 3 years b4 I did mine (wasn't financially ready)

I am so glad I did this!

GOod luck to you and keep in touch!

Milk of magnesia also works. Worth a try if you're still having trouble.

Apple35... also try eating apples and popcorn. The fiber will help. Hang in there!!
Hey Apple35, I had the same problem due to the pain meds. What worked for me was I ate lettuce and anything green that was a vegetable that I could get my hands on, and almost instantly I has a movement. It wasnt big but a start. I'm 6 days out now and the only thing that still bothers me is this tight compression garment and I still can't eat a lot, but for now just counting down the days until I see the final result.

Hope your surgery went well, apple! Looking forward to reading an update.

apple35, how are your results?? i was deciding between dr francis and dr pakeman, cant decide. hope youre loving it
well i must say my lipo was great only two marks in the front that u cant see and two in the back at the bra line and i see a nice shape from lipo eventhough im very swollen. the compression garment theat they give u is a band that donsent work for sh-- so im glad i brought my own so right now im using two. im not happy with my butt results yes i see a better shape but its not at all like i wanted. the pain was nothing after two days i was done with the pain so i might be having trhis done again since he shouldve done my arms at the same time. my but is bigger and i know he did a great job with the lipo butt my butt is not as full and in time it will only get smaller so i dont know how i feel until i heal more. u can hit me privately if u need to know more
Good for you! Good luck on your surgery!
Thank You, so how are u feeling about this whole thing?
Hello, I had my surgery the same day as you. How r u feeling? I hope your liking your new body. Even though i'm swollen I can already see a difference. Let me know what you think.