Very Pleased with Work and Would Gladly Do It Again - New York, NY

I had a lower transconjunctival blepharoplasty...

I had a lower transconjunctival blepharoplasty (w/CO2 laser to tighten under eye skin), otoplasty, and neck lipo. Also fat grafting to cheeks along with adding some of the fat to compliment the repositioned orbital fat of the bleph. I had pretty sunken eyes and had just turned the aging corner on some pretty serious permanent dark circles despite how well rested I was. After the surgery I now feel I look good even after a night out on the town.

I was a bit nervous going in as I had a not so great rhino in the early 90's which required some revision and as with any surgery, even done by a qualified practitioner, there are risks.

Before and after

Here's a before and after pic taken 3 weeks out. I was a little anxious about the very minor swelling still evident under the left eye but that dissipated completely by week 6. Slightly different lighting but hopefully the result is evident.
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Overall very pleased with the results and would recommend Dr Schwarcz. I found him doing internet research and was impressed with the subtle results looking at before/after photos of other patients in his office during the initial consult. Good bedside manner and answered all my questions. Not that it should matter but very pleasant staff as well.