Eyelid Blepharoplasty with laser treatment for Melasma on Face/chest/neck/arms - along with fillers. 48 and now look 38

I have been to Dr Khan a few times before and even...

I have been to Dr Khan a few times before and even though extremely nervous about the eye area (I have seen so many bad outcomes and I don't want to look different) - I trusted her.
The surgery was not painful - just uncomfortable. I was really swollen right after (for next 48 hours) and was terrified as I was flying back in just 5 days. and this was not something I had planned to let my family know about. Dr Khan answered all my emails (I sent a lot as was panicking as it was scary looking) and assured me swelling would go down. After 2 days it had all gone. ( I should have allowed a few more days of recovery time.) After day 4 I am really red on one eye so I will update once the redness has gone.The other eye - apart from stitches looks 10 years younger. I also got the c02 laser. This is my third time with the laser and the melasma has gone! (I have spent the last 20 years trying everything to get rid of it). Very happy with that. Sorry I can't put photos but this is something I don't want my husband to see :)

Fillers with my procedure

Forgot to mention I also got fillers with this procedure. I had had my lips done a few years ago somewhere else and it had looked so fake I hated it and was too scared to try again. Dr Khan did an amazing job! My lips look full - but natural. Also had a little filler in my lower face which has taken 10 years off me. It has been 1 week and I am able to just put cover up on eyelids and no -one notices. It is still a little red but I am putting ointment on couple times a day which is helping. The skin on my eyelids looks like it did 20 years ago! I will be able to wear eyeshadow again! I am so happy that I look younger and better (many of my friends look weirdly different after getting work done). - but not any different. It was so worth flying from the west coast to NYC.
New York Dermatologic Surgeon