Botox & Fillers & Ear Lobe - Refreshed & Rejuvenated

I was a little nervous but Dr. S is so calming. I...

I was a little nervous but Dr. S is so calming. I felt very comfortable with him. I wanted to discuss how to bring my face 'back to life' instead of tired, worn out. We put botox around and in between my eyes, and on neck because I had (past tense!) these horrible lines that went from one side to the other. I had filler in my face wrinkles and some under my eyes too. We fixed my right earlobe peircing which was all stretched out plus a tiny touch of filler. I underestimated how much my earlobes and neck were making me look old.

I am SO HAPPY with the results. I look perfect, soften, fresh, alive, more youthful. He did such a good, caring, job. The way he injects looks very professional. I will be back to see Dr. S and his kind staff.

The filler was used for the lobe

Hi Portia,

Welcome to the Botox community. I'm a bit puzzled, you sound like you were really happy with the procedure, but you marked it as "not worth it" was that just a mistake? I didn't know Botox could fix your earlobes that's awesome. We would love to see pictures if you have them and are comfortable sharing them. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt

New York Plastic Surgeon

Very calming person. Listens to your concerns. Makes suggestions and discusses a plan. We did little botox, filler for my eyes, forehead, earlobes and neck. I look fresh, alive, happy instead of worn out and over it. I trust his injection style - he seemed extremely comfortable and experienced.