Botox & Fillers & Ear Lobe - Refreshed & Rejuvenated

I was a little nervous but Dr. S is so calming. I...

I was a little nervous but Dr. S is so calming. I felt very comfortable with him. I wanted to discuss how to bring my face 'back to life' instead of tired, worn out. We put botox around and in between my eyes, and on neck because I had (past tense!) these horrible lines that went from one side to the other. I had filler in my face wrinkles and some under my eyes too. We fixed my right earlobe peircing which was all stretched out plus a tiny touch of filler. I underestimated how much my earlobes and neck were making me look old.

I am SO HAPPY with the results. I look perfect, soften, fresh, alive, more youthful. He did such a good, caring, job. The way he injects looks very professional. I will be back to see Dr. S and his kind staff.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Very calming person. Listens to your concerns. Makes suggestions and discusses a plan. We did little botox, filler for my eyes, forehead, earlobes and neck. I look fresh, alive, happy instead of worn out and over it. I trust his injection style - he seemed extremely comfortable and experienced.