Dr Rizk Open Rhinoplasty - 14 Weeks Post Surgery - New York, NY

I've already written up my review and I am still...

I've already written up my review and I am still healing and swollen, but every month my nose gets slowly better/nicer. And it is a slow process which at times kills, but at least every month I can see an improvement. I still don't have complete symmetry as one nostril looks more 'pushed in' than then other and one side of my nose is marginally more swollen, but I know this will subside once healing is complete. It's not noticeable to others, only me (and because I am constantly looking at and scrutinising my 'new' nose. I hope the pics help. Thanks and good luck everyone!

One year on - not worth it!

I have come to the conclusion that my rhinoplasty with Dr Rizk was NOT worth the money and recovery pain (mentally and physically). I have waited patiently for one year and am still swollen on both sides of my nose (unsymmetrically). My nose is also still 'crooked' from underneath. I was told after surgery that this was post surgical swelling and it would disappear, but it has not, and the end result is now a lopsided nose. I am worried that I may have scar tissue inside my nose which is causing the permanent swelling and this upsets me as I often feel my nose actually looks worse! I will try to upload close up shots of the lopsidedness on here and will also be sending these to Dr Rizk soon. As I live in the UK I can't afford to go back to NYC for a correction either (the first op used up all of my savings), so I'm left feeling stupid for having such an op when there was actually nothing wrong with my old nose - I just wanted a better one.
New York Facial Plastic Surgeon