It Costed Me $1000 for Cosmelan in NYC and It Worked - New York, NY

Today is my 3rd day after the mask(cosmelan 1), I...

Today is my 3rd day after the mask(cosmelan 1), I got it done in an MD's office in NYC. It was a bit expensive, but there were not that many MDs offer it in NYC. I have to say so far the worse peeling is gone, my face is still red like sun burn, but not as bad as TCA peel. I now can say my melasma is improving. It is about 2 shades lighter and my over all skin taxture seemed to improve as well. MD told me that it will continue to improve in the next 3 weeks and if needed, he will give me a touch up peel with cosmelan 1. meanwhile, I will continue to use cosmelan 2. I got the cosmelan with Hydroquinin. I learned some does not contain hydroquinin, it may not work that will, be aware!

Hello, I am interested in Cosemelan and I too live in New York. I am having a hard time finding a place that offered the treatment here. Can you please tell me what MD did your treatment and the name of their office?!

That is exciting that you are seeing improvement in your melasma! Was your face pretty uncomfortable after the peel and during the peeling phase?

it was not bad at all both during and after the treatment. I did not experience any burning sensation like with TCA peel. today is my 5th day and peeling is completely gone. redness is improving, I still can see some of the darker areas of my melasma, but few shades lighter. Also, over all,l the skin tone and texture are better. I am taking pictures every day to document the results, when I am done with the whole treatment, I will post some pictures for the community to see and evaluate. But so far, this treatment is better than what I had before such as IPL, TCA or beta, glycalic peel, hydroquinin alone or triluma. hope this will help some of the melasma suffers to decide to use cosmelan or not. Good luck everyone.

I searched on line and also made few calls to the doctors office and also saw the doctor for consultation 1st before I made the decision to use it.