I Would Highly Recommend to Improve Anyone's Acne Scars. - New York, NY

I wanted a natural way to fix my acne scars, and...

I wanted a natural way to fix my acne scars, and subcision uses the body's own blood to rebuild collagen and lift up depressed scars. I felt comfortable with Dr. Yang. He saw what I saw and did not make me feel like I was either too demanding or too nit-picky for wanting to improve acne scars that other derms had deemed not severe enough to treat. He spent so much time with me and did not pressure me at all to use more expensive fillers, as other derms had previously attempted to pressure me to do. I feel so much better about my skin when I look in the mirror, and I have even received compliments on my skin recently.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Yang is the most caring doctor that I have ever met (and that's saying a lot, considering I have lived in the NYC-metro area for the past decade). Dr. Yang loves learning and loves his craft, and he seems to really want his patients to be happy not just with the results but with the entire process. He listened to me and did not push any artificial fillers, as other doctors had previously done. And the subcision worked wonders on my rolling acne scars!

I am so happy to hear you are pleased with the way things came out!

I would love to hear what having the actual procedure done was like - it looks like it would be so uncomfortable!