Put the Accent Laser into the HALL OF SHAME! - Nyack, NY

I am 59 years young, petite and in shape weighing...

I am 59 years young, petite and in shape weighing 115 lbs. My biggest concern was the excess skin above my knees. I was told that the Accent laser was perfect for this type of skin tightening it. I had 16 treatments. 8 above the knee and up the thighs and 8 on my hips and abdomen. The cost for the 16 treatment was $2000.00 paid in full upfront. It was a BOGO area special. As I was half way through the treatment I was very disappointed as I saw no changes at all. At that time the spa just acquired the new Accent XL. They explained that I would see more immediate result so at the cost of $500.00 for one treatment, I dipped into my pocket once again to the tune of $500.00 for a VERY BIG RIP OFF. It did NOTHING! I finished all the sessions about 2 months ago. I was told that it takes up to 18 months to see results but I know that this is just a gimmick and I am sure that I will not see any changes. I say put Alma Lasers in the HALL OF SHAME! Don't waste your money. Buy Skinnies Instant Lift Tape for immediate results!

Lazur La Vie

I agree. This is a ripoff. I am 51 years old and lead a healthy lifestyle. I train one day a week with a trainer, I do yoga three times a week and run 4 days a week. I am 5'9 and weigh 140. I tried this because it was supposed to help the cellulite and tighten the saggy skin on my thighs above my knees. I have had my 6 treatments and have had NO CHANGE. Waste of time and money.

Now that is a very big let down:(   I am sorry this did not work out for you and that you had to spend the extra money.