Tt and Lipo - Port Jefferson, NY

My experience was probably not the norm as most...

My experience was probably not the norm as most people had. From the time I woke up until now (had it 3days ago), there has not been one ounce of pain, just a bit of pressure from compression suit. I wasn't nervous or scared because it was something I wanted more than anything. I guess if I have had no pain by now, I probably won't. Choosing your doctor is so important, I was lucky because he was very gentle with me at my consultation (it was my second one, met with him 6 years prior but chickened out). He felt right and my instincts were right on. I'm sure his gentleness let to my amazing recovery. All my doctors had heard of him and said I was in good hands. Couldn't find anything negative online about him. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, will be happy to hear from you. Good luck to all who are waiting for their dates to arrive!

Forgot to say that I am 60yrs old and wasn't...

Forgot to say that I am 60yrs old and wasn't sure if I was too old for this. Dr. said I had body of 40yr old. When I peaked at my next day appointment my husband said it was better than a 20 yr old. What I'm trying to say any time is a good time as long it will make you happy, not for anyone else but you.

Yachtagirl-Congratulations! I am 62 and having my TT on 3/13. Nice to find someone in my age bracket who has done this too.

I pray that I too have a near painless recovery. Have had an ovary removed, a hysterectomy and 2 back surgeries and with each I bounced back within a week. But then-I was younger then. Oh well, I just put it in the Lord's hands and follow his plan.

Continued good healing to you and keep me posted. Do post before and after photos.

Linda
Will pray that you also are as lucky as I am. Met with dr. today & he removed one drain. On thurs. he will remove the other drain and the strip of tape (can't wait to take a shower). Keep me posted, you will have plenty of time the next few days to post. Good luck to you and will post the before and after pictures soon. Robin
Long Island City Plastic Surgeon

Office staff kind and organized, pretty & clean, surgery on time, spent all the time needed with me. Gentle and caring