New Baby and New Body! - New York

I never thought I'd be able to wear low rider...

I never thought I'd be able to wear low rider jeans again! I had my baby at a later age and crunches and diet just weren't making a difference. I was nervous and scared about a tummy tuck but Dr. S put me at ease. I can't believe how great I look and feel. My husband loves my new body too!

I'm the best looking Mom on the play ground.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S is kind, informed and he made me feel comfortable about wanted to look great again.

hi sjc70 did you have the surgery with Dr. Shafer? How did it go?
Rebtay would you mind posting photos of your results?
Hi I'm now 7 months post op. Dr Shafer is wonderful my results are incredible and my recovery was excellent. I cannot recommend him highly enough.
Hi
I'm new to Real Self I saw Dr Shafer last week re a mommy makeover (3 large babies, 3 csections!) I liked him enormously and felt very comfortable. I'm about to go ahead and book my tummy tuck/breast lift for the end of May, I just wondered what your recovery was like, how long before you were able to stand upright, your description of the pain sounds very manageable! I feel nervous about the whole procedure but cannot stand the thought of living with my body the way it is for the rest of my life! Any advice/tips gratefully received. Thanks!
Booked with Dr. Shafer? How exciting!!!
You will love him and your new body. No pump needed, felt sore like long day at a gym. It's been 2 months of why did I wait so long to do this.
I love my body. Please let me know how it works out.
Oh awsome ! I'm so happy for u! When did you have it done? How was the pain after? Did you use a pain pump? I am booked April 4.