Life-changing in a Wonderful Way - Latham, NY

I had had two children and extreme stretching...

I had had two children and extreme stretching around my stomach... no matter how much weight I lost or how fit I was, the loose skin was not going anywhere and took up a lot of space. I looked around for years for a decent doctor and finally settled on Dr. Capek. I am one of those patients who is VERY edgy when it comes to operations... and I did not want it to look like I had a cookie cutter "job." Dr. Capek took all my questions, never forced or pressured me to make a decision, but was completely there for me. And now?! I have a new life... truly. I feel like I have the body I had prior to having children and you'd never know I'd had a tummy tuck at all.

Latham Plastic Surgeon

I really have no complaints. Dr. Capek feels like a friend by the end of your time with her, because she treats you like one. She is a gifted, talented and truly caring doctor -- one in a million and I would gladly recommend her with 100% confidence to anyone for her areas of specialty.

Hi, I'm scheduled to have a tummy tuck on July 12 with Dr. Capek. Would you share your experience with me. Are you happy with the results? I decided to do it with her because she seemed so knowledgeable, plus I felt comfortable with her instantly.
So happy for your experience. How long ago did you have your tt? When did you feel good, close to normal after the surgery? I am 40 yrs old, mother of two young boys, ages 4 and 17 months and am scheduled for a tummy tuck on Feb 6, 2012. Very nervous, a little excited...LOL. Love hearing success stories. :)