Volumalift - Newburgh, NY

I had a Volumalift, plus Juvederm injections for...

I had a Volumalift, plus Juvederm injections for the lips, plus Botox.

Dr. Ran Rubenstein took "before" pictures, and analyzed which facial areas required the most attention. He discussed all options with me, carefully and compassionately answering any questions and concerns I had. His credentials and expertise were impeccable.

His manner, and that of his entire staff, are compassionate and caring. The procedure itself was very successful, and he made it comfortable and virtually painless. His high standards and genuine compassion are obvious.

Thank you for sharing your experience, Barb. Do you have any photos? We'd love to see how everything turned out! :)

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ran Rubenstein is a highly talented surgeon and doctor. This was my first experience with these procedures. He closely listened to me, taking the time needed to recommend what he felt was the best direction to proceed, taking my individual feelings and preferences in mind. His staff is a reflection of his high value system, and they are very competent and compassionate. The results were excellent. His artistry and competence is shown in my results.